Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

17 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Was waiting for the Soundcore deal since the sale started. Finally managed to grab it but price was 3999. Within minutes of placing order it changed to 3499. So, cancelled the first one and ordered again. It's back to 3999 now.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

was a flash sale from 9-10pm

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Yes unboxing video helps. I purchase the senheiiser bt 4.50 from appario retail last year and got a used pair with no packing , accessories etc. So it can happen irrespective of the seller.

I just ordered the 2070S from the same seller :nerves:

On 10/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Let us know if it gets sorted.

I was in two minds to order an S20+, but not after this. Lol. 

Matter still not resolved. They asked for 24 hours in their last communication and its been 48 hour. Interestingly invoice I had received in box is of S20+ with IMEI number mentioned on it. 

9 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

There are people on fb groups who are reselling that 1tb 970 evo plus for profit

People got it already? Mine is not even shipped yet.

12 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Damn! I needed one :(

The 500Gb is still available for ~5750 post discounts. Should I get it, or wait and watch the next amazon sale?

You can wait. There is a good chance of that deal or better coming back again unless it is urgent. Diwali sale is not too far now

Hershey's Exotic Dark Gift Pack, 135g 20% Off 200

Edited by santanu18
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

Matter still not resolved. They asked for 24 hours in their last communication and its been 48 hour. Interestingly invoice I had received in box is of S20+ with IMEI number mentioned on it. 

Don't have high hopes from FK unless you take it to PGPortal. 

19 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Damn! I needed one :(

The 500Gb is still available for ~5750 post discounts. Should I get it, or wait and watch the next amazon sale?

In case anyone is wondering

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S500) 53% Off 5759/6399

Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off

4 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

I've this and other variants of Hershey's exotic dark chocolates added to my cart since a long time. The price at which they are selling - 200 for 135 gm, 360 for 300 gm etc - are exactly what pre sale prices were. :rofl:

They jacked the prices by 10-15% before sale, brought it down back to usual price, and called it DoTD. 

Same happened with a bunch of cameras I was eyeing. Fuji XT3 has been selling for 85k (body only) since MONTHS. Price jacked up before sale, brought back to 85k, and called DOTD. 

Oh Amazon. :giggle:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I've this and other variants of Hershey's exotic dark chocolates added to my cart since a long time. The price at which they are selling - 200 for 135 gm, 360 for 300 gm etc - are exactly what pre sale prices were. :rofl:

They jacked the prices by 10-15% before sale, brought it down back to usual price, and called it DoTD. 

Same happened with a bunch of cameras I was eyeing. Fuji XT3 has been selling for 85k (body only) since MONTHS. Price jacked up before sale, brought back to 85k, and called DOTD. 

Oh Amazon. :giggle:

One Fuji Mirrorless body only went for 30k whose MRP is 70k on pre-sale along with many other epic deals. Missed it by few seconds.

Btw you can always combine orders for bank offers. A lot of people don't know that you can combine with other people's orders, apply bank offer and ship them at separate address just to get bank offer. If you include digital product then it goes to the email of the Amazon account.

LG UltraWide 34 Inch WFHD (2560 x 1080) IPS Display - HDR 10, AMD Free sync, sRGB 99%, Multitasking and Gaming Monitor - 34WL500 24449/25449/25949

Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off