Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

It's OOS at that price now. :lol:

Keeps coming, I bought 2 actually at that price and cancelled one last night when the other one's shipping date suddenly changed to October 29th from November 22nd. I am purely buying to put it inside the PS5 :cry:

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Keeps coming, I bought 2 actually at that price and cancelled one last night when the other one's shipping date suddenly changed to October 29th from November 22nd. I am purely buying to put it inside the PS5 :cry:

They were in stock till late night yesterday, even in the morning at around 9 am. OOS after that. 

50 minutes ago, WhoCantBeNamed said:

Nothing there. When I select my Amazon Pay ICICI CC, there are only normal No Cost EMI options, no down payment option. :( 

I don't think these have any down payment like Bajaj Finance.. Its credit card NO Cost Schemes:

Equal EMIs

Interest given as discount when the card is Swiped as RBI doesn't allow interest free loans

Such interest is charged every month on CC statement

The extra amount out of pocket is GST on the interest appearing on the CC statement.

Edited by Assassins Creed

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don't think these have any down payment like Bajaj Finance.. Its credit card NO Cost Schemes:

Equal EMIs

Interest given as discount when the card is Swiped as RBI doesn't allow interest free loans

The extra amount out of pocket is GST on the interest appearing on the CC statement.

. I have seen this "No cost EMI with down payment" option today only. Pay 25% of the total product price as down payment and convert remaining amount into EMI's.

dp.jpg

Source

The thing is product is shown as eligible for Down payment, but on checkout no such option.

Edited by WhoCantBeNamed

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Equal EMIs

Cc no cost also has dp option sometimes, have used it once myself on Amazon.

52 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Managed to order one now. It initially said Nov end, but saying Nov 12th now. Let's see. 

12 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Managed to order one now. It initially said Nov end, but saying Nov 12th now. Let's see. 

Mine was also showing late initially but was delivered earlier, similar thing happened with a friend, should happen with most of us.

Someone else who asked which card offers will be there in Amazon Diwali sale - definitely not Axis as it will be with flipkart from today midnight. Of course HDFC won't be repeated, minimum will be ICICI and I expect SBI to be there too. Not sure about something else will be there or not.

16 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Mine was also showing late initially but was delivered earlier, similar thing happened with a friend, should happen with most of us.

Someone else who asked which card offers will be there in Amazon Diwali sale - definitely not Axis as it will be with flipkart from today midnight. Of course HDFC won't be repeated, minimum will be ICICI and I expect SBI to be there too. Not sure about something else will be there or not.

Weird stuff is the 10999 one is not shown on the product page (only 2 sellers are shown, with 17499 as starting price). But the product I had in cart changed price to 10999. 

15 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Nope of course this is not full time. Only during sales, you will see me post a lot. I have a full time job which is not related to affiliate marketing. Those who have been doing for a long time and have a good target audience can easily make in six figures, it's just like youtube and twitch. Right now it's quite saturated, so it's not possible to get more than a bargain worth of games in a month.

Do you need to have a sepearte website to get verified from amazon or a blog works?

Did anyone import anything from a website outside India recently, i was looking to import a shirt from a Japanese website and idk if doing that will give custom clearance issues, i don't want to be summoned to the custom office right now where the COVID risk will be high.

Normally pre-covid, my orders would reach home and i only had to pay the duty if it was applied, is it still like that or there have been major changes, if there are then please let me know what's happening these days with these foreign imports we do on a personal shopping basis

10 minutes ago, adity said:

I don't think this has changed. The shipping service will clear the import for you and you'll have to pay whatever duty. I don't think customs office will ever call you for something like a t shirt. 

Good to hear, since duty on figurines have skyrocketed, i am not sure about anything with the greedy custom dept.

23 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Did anyone import anything from a website outside India recently, i was looking to import a shirt from a Japanese website and idk if doing that will give custom clearance issues, i don't want to be summoned to the custom office right now where the COVID risk will be high.

Normally pre-covid, my orders would reach home and i only had to pay the duty if it was applied, is it still like that or there have been major changes, if there are then please let me know what's happening these days with these foreign imports we do on a personal shopping basis

Just be ready to pay big customs though.

I got 2 Dbrand tempered glass and skins and had to pay 50% customs. :ranting:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Just be ready to pay big customs though.

I got 2 Dbrand tempered glass and skins and had to pay 50% customs. :ranting:

They seem to deem foreign imports as Chinese, apne ko chu bana rahe hai, that duty for a dbrand skin is unreasonable, i usually order that kind of stuff from amazon US, so they take a reasonable amount of import fee deposit, and since amazon us does your KYC, you will get the items without more added custom duty, aramax used to handle that, idk how that works now though, due to covid stuff i haven't ordered anything from outside india this year.

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

They seem to deem foreign imports as Chinese, apne ko chu bana rahe hai, that duty for a dbrand skin is unreasonable, i usually order that kind of stuff from amazon US, so they take a reasonable amount of import fee deposit, and since amazon us does your KYC, you will get the items without more added custom duty, aramax used to handle that, idk how that works now though, due to covid stuff i haven't ordered anything from outside india this year.

It was Aramex. Dbrand uses Aramex for India.