Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, abhi90 said:

For what it's worth, ps plus sharing isn't worth it

I think it's definitely worth it. The secondary account misses out on cloud backup and PS+ special pricing on deals but you get 24 games for 1000 rs per head. Get to play MP from your own respective accounts. 24 free games aren't always worth it but even if you get 8, this seems like a pretty sweet deal. Needless to say you can split the digital purchases as well if both parties want it.

Any specific reason why? Is it a pita?
The primary account holder is fine, the secondary has to be logged into the account to play games. He cannot play from any other account.

It's not worth saving 1000 a year imo

6 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Is there PS plus sharing thread here?
I would like to share my account with someone, which I subscribed specifically for the free PS4 games to play on PS5.

Dont share it if its your Personal account with payment details on it . Always share secondary accounts. If you trust the guy you share with then no issues.

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

The primary account holder is fine, the secondary has to be logged into the account to play games. He cannot play from any other account.

It's not worth saving 1000 a year imo

It's the other way round. The host becomes the secondary console and has to be online to check for license. The secondary user becomes the primary console hence he can play offline. 

It's the other way round. The host becomes the secondary console and has to be online to check for license. The secondary user becomes the primary console hence he can play offline. 
Yeah my bad. :|

Still if it isn't the primary account for either one, they'll lose out on trophies and other stuff. Not worth the cost of half a game

34 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Still if it isn't the primary account for either one, they'll lose out on trophies and other stuff. Not worth the cost of half a game

I don't think either will loose trophies on main account. Both can continue to game on their main accounts and get trophies on that.

But if you have more than one PSN account and want progression , then thats another story.

For ex:

My account which has PS+ is made primary on my friends' PS4. So i always game on my PS4 with my primary account and get cloud saves , trophy progression etc.

My friend can play on any account of his choosing and get trophy progression. 

Not sure what the issue you are highlighting in this example

I think the Offer on US PSN for < 30$ has been for quite some time.

May be i should tell my friend to stop accumulating as he seems to be doing it on impulse :rofl:

Spoiler

PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription

Next renewal date: 09/16/2028

4 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I don't think either will loose trophies on main account. Both can continue to game on their main accounts and get trophies on that.

But if you have more than one PSN account and want progression , then thats another story.

For ex:

My account which has PS+ is made primary on my friends' PS4. So i always game on my PS4 with my primary account and get cloud saves , trophy progression etc.

My friend can play on any account of his choosing and get trophy progression. 

Not sure what the issue you are highlighting in this example

Let me highlight, in my case my primary account is not the one I have nought psn+. My friend uses my psn+, since it's not the primary account for either of us we will lose trophies if any one of us play on that account account.

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

May be i should tell my friend to stop accumulating as he seems to be doing it on impulse :rofl:

Hide contents

2028? PS6 launch date confirmed

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Hide contents

Bruh thats way too much :lol:

4 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

since it's not the primary account for either of us

Ok so you purchased PS+ on a third account which both of you don't game on?. Makes sense then.

4 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

2028? PS6 launch date confirmed

2 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Bruh thats way too much :lol:

I told him to stop after it was already at 2026 at the beginning of this generation. Especially fearing they might restrict the game sharing to 1 console. Not sure what the hell he is thinking now :P

Time to make the call.