Jump to content

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread


Bird Bird Bird

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

They do. There are various tiers now. With different inclusions. I subbed to the digital last year but realised I never read so subbed for the physical this year onwards. 
Disclaimer : It’s no longer as thicc as it used to be back in the day. And sadly too many ads. 

oh nice! Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Calling Apple fanboys.

So my old 13inch macbook died.

I want to move to a 16inch pro one now but do you think it makes sense to wait for the 16inch m1 or should i just get the 16inch intel one now. I’m also concerned about the pricing. The current intel one is 2l and i don’t know what the new M1s can be priced at.

Anyone has any idea what to do and if I should get one where could I get it at the best deal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

 As fake as Amanda Cerny’s funbags. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Calling Apple fanboys.

So my old 13inch macbook died.

I want to move to a 16inch pro one now but do you think it makes sense to wait for the 16inch m1 or should i just get the 16inch intel one now. I’m also concerned about the pricing. The current intel one is 2l and i don’t know what the new M1s can be priced at.

Anyone has any idea what to do and if I should get one where could I get it at the best deal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should wait. You will be stuck with Intel years down the line. M1 is the way to go and sooner or later Apple will make it the 100% priority. 3rd Party soft. devs will do it sooner.

As far as the price is concerned, I don't seem them costing more than the current line-up for the same specs. It will put the people off and, air and 13" were of almost the same price.

Wait a few months.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Calling Apple fanboys.

So my old 13inch macbook died.

I want to move to a 16inch pro one now but do you think it makes sense to wait for the 16inch m1 or should i just get the 16inch intel one now. I’m also concerned about the pricing. The current intel one is 2l and i don’t know what the new M1s can be priced at.

Anyone has any idea what to do and if I should get one where could I get it at the best deal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

M1 is just far far superior to Intel variants. Just a few days to go for new launches. I'm also waiting for one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You should wait. You will be stuck with Intel years down the line. M1 is the way to go and sooner or later Apple will make it the 100% priority. 3rd Party soft. devs will do it sooner.
As far as the price is concerned, I don't seem them costing more than the current line-up for the same specs. It will put the people off and, air and 13" were of almost the same price.
Wait a few months.

Thank you. I had the same thoughts. Thank you for the validation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gamer_adi said:

 

Am guessing getting a new og 360 controller is not possible now?

 Any other cheap alternative? Does a ps5 controller work on ps4 also?

Genuine 360 controllers will be hard to find. But if your end goal is PC compatibility, you should consider the S/X controllers which come with built in BT. Assuming you have BT built in or an external adapter on the PC side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Genuine 360 controllers will be hard to find. But if your end goal is PC compatibility, you should consider the S/X controllers which come with built in BT. Assuming you have BT built in or an external adapter on the PC side. 

 

ok. Was hoping ps5 controller would work on ps4 also, my ds4 seem to be drifting pretty bad and don't wanna spend 4-5k on ds4 since will prolly be upgrading to the next-gen sometime later this year, ba time to get a busted controller on old gen hardware :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

 

ok. Was hoping ps5 controller would work on ps4 also, my ds4 seem to be drifting pretty bad and don't wanna spend 4-5k on ds4 since will prolly be upgrading to the next-gen sometime later this year, ba time to get a busted controller on old gen hardware :(

PS4 controller works on PS4 games on PS5. PS5 controller on PS4 I personally have no idea about. The article below says it’s possible with a few hoops but I’ll let someone more knowledgable to take a call. 
 

https://stealthoptional.com/next-gen/connect-ps5-controller-to-ps4-console-use-dualsense-with-playstation-4/

Edited by Jigsaw
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

PS4 controller works on PS4 games on PS5. PS5 controller on PS4 I personally have no idea about. The article below says it’s possible with a few hoops but I’ll let someone more knowledgable to take a call. 
 

https://stealthoptional.com/next-gen/connect-ps5-controller-to-ps4-console-use-dualsense-with-playstation-4/

 

oh shoot, that's not ideal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thegothamchampion said:

I found mine on the WTB tab for 700 bucks. Post a request over there and maybe someone who owns one pings you.

 

You mean a used controller from a stranger? What's next bro, you want me to share underwear next :nerves:?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

No mate :wallbash: try some local game store then. Maybe you find something over there.

 

I guess i will just bow down and get another ds4, won't be happy about it but gotta clear that backlog on ps4 before getting a ps5 next year. What a waste of good money. hmm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those with Cred points, some good offers on Blue Tokai, Bonhomia, Sleepy Owl, Jimmy's Cocktail and other beverages on shop. 

Offers on The Whole Truth and Eat better too (I regularly buy from them. Some amazing items). 

Compared with Amazon, most items are at 15-20% or more discount. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Those with Cred points, some good offers on Blue Tokai, Bonhomia, Sleepy Owl, Jimmy's Cocktail and other beverages on shop. 

Offers on The Whole Truth and Eat better too (I regularly buy from them. Some amazing items). 

Compared with Amazon, most items are at 15-20% or more discount. 

I believe these are hyped market products and people nowadays have enough money to spend on these, not a true value for money 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2021 at 11:14 PM, gamer_adi said:

 

I guess i will just bow down and get another ds4, won't be happy about it but gotta clear that backlog on ps4 before getting a ps5 next year. What a waste of good money. hmm

 

Get the Logitech controller. F310. Bang for the buck! Extremely durable as well. You can't go wrong with that controller. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...