Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

both of you...stop this yaaar...choti choti se baat lekar :doh: ...chill guys!!! :dance: ...

waise irock is worried about his order :devil:

The bottom status shows jesloolheads coming with a comeback :giggle:

:tongue: mat kar...you both made me search members profiles and i thought two new bombshells have joined ..jhakaas names daisy shirley :wOOtjumpy: ...

I think afty had the rights for both of em in his sigs :scratchchin:

Oh and :tongue:

The bottom status shows jesloolheads coming with a comeback :giggle:

and yea then next you will come up with reply...then he..then you..he you you he he you...cycle

and people like me will get their emotions crushed realizing that no daisy shirley are in the forums :(

and yea then next you will come up with reply...then he..then you..he you you he he you...cycle

and people like me will get their emotions crushed realizing that no daisy shirley are in the forums :(

:console:

...oh...and btw why're some ppl. bashing on him for asking a simple question concerning online purchases on a section named 'General Chatter'?? Get off your high horses. If you're well-versed in everything concerning online transactions,well good for you....now beat it.

:good::hug:

Since its your first order, its standard procedure to call you up,confirm your address and confirm the fact that its you who ordered and not some other dude who just wants to troll with them and send parcels to unknown address for lulz,

they did not even confirm my address, they just asked me wether I was sure with the order and want to go ahead and both time they cut the phone before I could ask them anything else :fear:

they did not even confirm my address, they just asked me wether I was sure with the order and want to go ahead and both time they cut the phone before I could ask them anything else :fear:

Aisa kya order kia :naughty:

something big, worth 20k, that is why a little scared :fear:

my first time

Relax,dont be scared, its flipkart, their CC is amazing, response time is great and they actually care for customers, so it wont be an issue :good:

WHY THE f**k ARE YOU SCARED :furious:

first order, ok, but you have opted for cash on delivery, how wrong can you go with that :furious:

gtalk par har din ki coaching waste jati meri :ack:

Edited by abhinit90

huh...some actual writing at last from Ms.Daisy....though I must admit most of it's redundant and plain ol' boring BS.Even then I must appreciate your attempt and the sheer effort u seemed to have put in to faze me.For a moment there,I was beginning to suspect that u were creatively-challenged(which you are btw).Nice to have that outta the way. Now about the post itself: Firstly, it's not insulting or even mildly provoking if u were aiming for that...and the language's sub-par.I'm willing to bet an 8th grader can do better.However since I already estimated ur IQ to be in the vicinity of 20...it's not much of a surprise.

Now as for the creativity of my insults.....you don't even compare...lol...you can't hold a candle to me...EVER.The majority of your posts make it look like you got a head with a record full of incomprehensible,unflattering bullshit that keeps playing 24/7 and you just type away whatever it's playing at that given moment...usually with poor punctuation....lmao...and what's it about you talking about "loosing" ur touch??....lol...you can't lose something you don't have...and it's 'losing' NOT 'loosing' ...idiot. :lol:

The most hardcore post u could ever come up with is about my post-count,which's a pity coz if you think your high post-count gives you enough social capital to limp around on forums spreading your unintelligent crap, then you're wrong......lol.....in short the high post-count does little to hide the fact that you're a moron. :thumbdown:

Now pick up ur skirt and off you go wuss. :cry:

LOSER. :lol:

edit on request by an author Edited by Sir Sunny II

now both of you end it, we have a zero trollerance policy here & nobody cares who started it

edit your comment imo

Edited by abhinit90

WHY THE f**k ARE YOU SCARED :furious:

first order, ok, but you have opted for cash on delivery, how wrong can you go with that :furious:

gtalk par har din ki coaching waste jati meri :ack:

the item should come in one piece :fear:

the item should come in one piece :fear:

nothing to worry...open the parcel in front of the courier guy..check if all is good..then pay him...thats the way to do it...

god forbid something wrong...return it back..and inform the customer care what happened