Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I also used to order from Amazon, but the price difference was too much to swallow. 2k vs 1.2k, and since BW was listed as an Amazon seller, didn't really think much. 

I hope this is something one off because BW does offer custom print books as well (as in on demand printing of limited run books - depends on publisher). And the import book cost differential is quite high compared to Amazon. 

switch to kindle and forget all your worries :giggle:

meanwhile I still buy books even after buying on kindle first :fear1:

7 minutes ago, North said:

Tried. Gave up. Not a fan. 

And I miss the charm of shuffling through the pages. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

So do you call, confirm and then place order on their site ? Do you also see price variations when calling vs on site ?

Yes but only for expensive books prices are same calling vs site 

46 minutes ago, North said:

I do that. Many times cheaper too plus instant delivery. The problem is - Kindle still does not compare to having an actual, physical book in your hands. There is a certain magic in opening a new physical book, going through the illustrations inside, shuffling the pages, the new book smell and all. Something Kindle does not replicate. Having an actual book feels like actually having a collection. Having a Kindle book does not give that feeling. Not to mention, absolute 0 eye strain on a physical book compared to Kindle (No matter what model of Kindle, there is always some eye strain, even if it is minimal)

Edited by roun90

On 7/1/2021 at 6:04 PM, North said:

It is on Axis website, and it does say 90-12 days. I guess I'll just have to do it and hope it works as promised. 

Today I received this sms from axis.

"Cashback Update: Your GRAB DEALS transaction on 7/3/2021 at Amazon was successfully recorded. Your cashback will be processed within 90-120 days. T&C."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gmanu555 said:

"Cashback Update: Your GRAB DEALS transaction on 7/3/2021 at Amazon was successfully recorded. Your cashback will be processed within 90-120 days. T&C."

Thanks a lot! Just checked, I've also got the text today! :dance:

9 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) (Nintendo Switch) 2999

Super Mario 3D All-Stars NEW cannot be bought for any lower price. It's a STEAL DEAL for Collectors/Switch gamers

Luigi's Mansion 3 Nintendo Switch 3119

One day I go away from internet, I miss such awesome deals. Was looking to buy 3D All-Stars.

23 hours ago, dante77 said:

Suggest a good mechanical keyboard that doesn't cost a bomb guys.

Typing only.

mechkeys.com jao and choose what you like

Thanks a lot! Just checked, I've also got the text today! :dance:

You know I never buy anything in these cashback after 90 days deals because I’m the past I never received anything from both SBI or ICICI when I bought from Chroma/VS which had such kind of deals. Since that day I sweared that I will only buy using instant discount offers. This is the reason even this time I did not use that Axis offer. I hope they actually give the discount and maybe next time I will use it.

That domain is for sale. Guess they have closed down or moved to a different domain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.meckeys.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, gmanu555 said:

Got the same message for Amz and FK today.