Jump to content

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread


Bird Bird Bird

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Not in my opinion, especially if you're not in a major city. The inventory is very limited. The ease of getting all stuff from a verified seller at good prices is slowly going away.

Back then in 2004-2005 I couldn't get a PS2 in any of the sony centers in lucknow.

Hence i mentioned smaller online retailers like mcube. Better inventory and they deliver all over india, so the situation is very different to pre 2010-2011.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Not in my opinion, especially if you're not in a major city. The inventory is very limited. The ease of getting all stuff from a verified seller at good prices is slowly going away.

Back then in 2004-2005 I couldn't get a PS2 in any of the sony centers in lucknow.

There are plenty of them in groups who sell. Trusted and fast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

There are plenty of them in groups who sell. Trusted and fast. 

He was mentioning 2004-2005. Back then it really was difficult to get games in non metro cities. But things are a lot different now, most sellers courier games anyway plus specialized retailers like mcube and gts.

 

In fact before Amazon and FK came into picture we got cool goodies with preorders from sellers like Intencity.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Sucks for us customers. Boon for mom pop stores. 
 

Also What I can find is weird is why Flipkart has major brands in fashion and Amazon does not. 

 

Doesn't matter, they will have some new cloudtail equivalent "official amazon merchant" soon.

Both that richest takla on the planet and the walmart folks should lobby the government, prolly make some "donations" to the party etc to legislate this little law away ;)

 

Truth is your 3rd party sellers will always get business just because they are much cheaper than cloudtail/amazon official, and cheap rules in this country

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

He was mentioning 2004-2005. Back then it really was difficult to get games in non metro cities. But things are a lot different now, most sellers courier games anyway plus specialized retailers like mcube and gts.

 

In fact before Amazon and FK came into picture we got cool goodies with preorders from sellers like Intencity.

 

Yes yes and you can easily get 10% discount on pre-orders too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Yes yes and you can easily get 10% discount on pre-orders too. 

 

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Baakiyo ke liye Chandan Rathod sahara:P

 

 

Where do you guys get your pre-orders at a 10% discount ?

Any verified leads for Delhi/NCR ? 

Mcube has the 10% discount on pre-orders only sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Truth is your 3rd party sellers will always get business just because they are much cheaper than cloudtail/amazon official, and cheap rules in this country

 

Many items are not available via Cloudtail or Appario. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

 

 

 

Where do you guys get your pre-orders at a 10% discount ?

Any verified leads for Delhi/NCR ? 

Mcube has the 10% discount on pre-orders only sometimes.

Kalra does as said , rest are from other places and usually ship on launch date and not before. Doesnt make a diff for me atleaset. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Also if you look outside im 100% sure you get better deals than amazon . I rely on amazon to buy only things i would'nt get in my city. 

 

For many items, yeah. But the stuff I was looking for was cheaper on Amazon via 3rd party (and not available via 1st party).  

Local shops were easily 1k+ costlier.

Looked at the ratings and comments for seller, and ordered. Thankfully, all good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

For many items, yeah. But the stuff I was looking for was cheaper on Amazon via 3rd party (and not available via 1st party).  

Local shops were easily 1k+ costlier.

Looked at the ratings and comments for seller, and ordered. Thankfully, all good. 

Yeah that part is also there. Also CARD discounts make a diff too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Guys,

 

Please let me know if you come across any sale or good offers on Macbook Air M1, I am getting an exchange of 15k on my mid 2013 model on FK. Does Apple store provide exchange offers in India and can we stack them with Student offer or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, him2anshu said:

Hey Guys,

 

Please let me know if you come across any sale or good offers on Macbook Air M1, I am getting an exchange of 15k on my mid 2013 model on FK. Does Apple store provide exchange offers in India and can we stack them with Student offer or something?

 

You can get Airpods + 10K (Approx) discount if you buy the M1 through the UNIDAYS promotion. Teachers, students and their guardians can avail of this facility. I also plan on buying the M1 Air through the UNIDAYS promotion. It is the best deal one can get in India right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, assassinofkings316 said:

 

You can get Airpods + 10K (Approx) discount if you buy the M1 through the UNIDAYS promotion. Teachers, students and their guardians can avail of this facility. I also plan on buying the M1 Air through the UNIDAYS promotion. It is the best deal one can get in India right now.

Okay, Thanks, will check it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...