Jump to content

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread


Bird Bird Bird

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, North said:

 

hmmmm idk if that will work, don't think FK will just go with it and refund. 

Its not their fault as such - I just didn't know RD was also offering same price with card discount.

 

FK had all the buzz with this pricing tbh. Anyway I don't think its going to work that way, probably just take it.

reliance digital has increased the price back to 71k for ip12. Few minutes after I bought, all units went out of stock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Can someone recommend a good wireless charger? Would prefer a 3 in 1 but even just phone + watch would do: the MagSafe Duo is 13k so don’t want to splurge on that.


Same, need to know about good charging brick and wireless charger  . Heard anker makes some good ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, North said:

Amazon overwhelmed I guess lmao

Flipkart delivered today after saying Sunday, but Amazon couldn't deliver today as promised.

 

First time Amazon hasn't made it on the day.

 

img%5D

 

It might even come by 10 usually Amazon is very fast I ordered something in morning 8 and it was delivered by 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, North said:

Amazon overwhelmed I guess lmao

Flipkart delivered today after saying Sunday, but Amazon couldn't deliver today as promised.

 

First time Amazon hasn't made it on the day.

 

img%5D

 

Got mine from Amazon in the evening. Works fine thankfully. Got for 14k with gift card of 2.3k from amazon+reward points, there will be cashback of 5% for using Amz-ICICI card next month. Not bad for to get APP for ₹13.3k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

PS5 Demon's Souls & PS5 Sackboy : A Big Adventure & PS5 Marvel's Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) 5529/6143
Use HDFC CC 10% Off
https://www.amazon.in/Sony-PS5-Demons-Souls/dp/B08SRXXP6S/

 

Grab or gone deal

 

I have ordered this combo deal. But i already have spiderman miles morales. In case anyone wants the spare sealed copy do let me know. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-man MM Ultimate edition arrived and works fine with Indian account. Started playing Spider-Man for the 3rd time, this time with some tiny PS5 enhancements :wub: MM is still fresh in memory so gonna play in December, apt time to play matching the timeline of the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aercy said:

Spider-man MM Ultimate edition arrived and works fine with Indian account. Started playing Spider-Man for the 3rd time, this time with some tiny PS5 enhancements :wub: MM is still fresh in memory so gonna play in December, apt time to play matching the timeline of the game.

Do you know if the problem with upgrading from standard edition to ultimate is still there? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Do you know if the problem with upgrading from standard edition to ultimate is still there? 

What is that? I had both Spider-Man and Miles Morales PS4 normal editions, upgraded MM from PS4 to PS5 using US account on launch, later it was resolved. Is there any issue with PS5 version? Not sure which issue you are referring to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aercy said:

What is that? I had both Spider-Man and Miles Morales PS4 normal editions, upgraded MM from PS4 to PS5 using US account on launch, later it was resolved. Is there any issue with PS5 version? Not sure which issue you are referring to.

I saw a lot of Reddit posts as well as an article on IGN about the standard Miles Morales PS5 disc not being able to get the Ultimate edition upgrade unless you add a UK account to the console and purchase via the UK store. Just bought MM. Hoping to get a PS5 on Monday’s drop. Figured I’d ask

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CtrlAltDev93 said:

I saw a lot of Reddit posts as well as an article on IGN about the standard Miles Morales PS5 disc not being able to get the Ultimate edition upgrade unless you add a UK account to the console and purchase via the UK store. Just bought MM. Hoping to get a PS5 on Monday’s drop. Figured I’d ask

It was sorted out. Will work now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...