Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Which OLED laptops are you looking at? Any laptops with 15inch or bigger screens?

I don't know any 15 inchers with OLED. 

Looking at Zenbook OLED 13. I doubt the 14 inchers will launch soon, else 14x looks like a masterpiece. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SuperT said:

Yup. If you have an android TV then no point in buying the firestick. But it still has some use for example the LG CX doesn't have Hotstar 4k compatibility so if you want to stream Hotstar in 4k you need the Firestick. 

Or better to get Apple TV

Hi guys , I'm looking to sell my Apple Airpods. They are sealed , and have about 11 months warranty remaining on them. Bill is directly from Apple India. This is for local pickups only. I'm situated in Pune. 

Interested buyers can send me a PM. Thanks. 

Edit : Sold outside IVG. 

Edited by arjun_sasuke
Sold the product outside IVG.
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

@Snake the above is fine.. many ppl are asking to allow sealed stuff if its local pick ups but we don't allow them on TP.. so PM way it is and upto them..  Rules updated in main TP

Cool,as long as people dont spam them in every topic

• Like 1

Currently using a cloud core stinger but need a budget friendly wireless headset with a mic either attached or detachable, need it for recording so the mic has to be the one that can come closely to the mouth. Any picks, is 5k a good budget?

Deal of the day: Netgear Orbi High Performance AC3000 Tri-band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with 3Gbps Speed (RBK50, Router and Extender Replacement Covers Upto 5000 sq.ft. White) - 2 Pack with 1 Router and 1 Satellite https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01K4CZOBS/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_SKW3M9AFY8QQ15G0T5C7

18k - card discounts. Good deal. 

Been using for nearly 2 years now. Excellent mesh. 

On 10/23/2021 at 11:43 AM, DinJo said:

Good price I got it during second lockdown the streaming has been breeze since then, though software is pathetic 

You know what's shitty - RBK50 is 18k, RBS50 is 15k. 

I'm looking to add another satellite, but it doesn't make sense buying just the RBS50. 

Will try the RBR50 to RBS50 hack instead, and expand with 2 satellites if I go that route.