Jump to content

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread


Bird Bird Bird

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If you don't need it immediately then wait till M1X comes around.

Need? 80% of the things I end up buying are not ‘needed’ 😭 Possession of gadgets is like an addiction ☣️

Edited by Aercy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

3 mahine huye hai job start kre huye, aisi reality mat batao.

Arrey, now is toh your honeymoon period. I am have already spent 10 years in corporate zoo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Do it, I spent 10 years in the same company hence the devdas condition, switch and get the best offers.

It's a catch 22 though.

Spend time in a company to build experience and wave by at startups throwing money.

Try to switch and get rejected for less experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

 

Adding to wallet not working for me. It keeps says "problem processing payment". 

 

Doing traditional way went through no problem. 

 

I had this problem while using chrome. Used Edge and it worked fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

How are mcube games ? They are the only ones who have some of the games I'm looking for

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

 

4 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Metroid dread on switch? If so ,yeah even i wanted to know about about mcube games

 

They are reliable in my experience. Have bought some games from them. Bought Yakuza collection as an impulse buy and they cancelled it without any hassle when I changed my mind.

 

Edited by b!T
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good to hear, any more experiences do post up. I am also looking at them from a system purchase POV. Like switch oled if the price falls to 32k or so. And maybe ps5 though that is a costly venture from a unknown seller.

The only reliable seller i saw at fort side mumbai was a small cozy shop back in 2007 which was located in a big old building. Surrounded by really small street makeshift shops. But boy that shop had a xbox 360 back then connected to a good LCD TV and it had Project gotham racing 3 running on it so that players could take turns and play it.

I felt really good about that shop but felt really sad i don't live anywhere close to it. I don't know if that was mcube games. But mcube seems to be a name that recently popped on to the scene.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

How are mcube games ? They are the only ones who have some of the games I'm looking for

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

 

3 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Metroid dread on switch? If so ,yeah even i wanted to know about about mcube games

 

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Good to hear, any more experiences do post up. I am also looking at them from a system purchase POV. Like switch oled if the price falls to 32k or so. And maybe ps5 though that is a costly venture from a unknown seller.

The only reliable seller i saw at fort side mumbai was a small cozy shop back in 2007 which was located in a big old building. Surrounded by really small street makeshift shops. But boy that shop had a xbox 360 back then connected to a good LCD TV and it had Project gotham racing 3 running on it so that players could take turns and play it.

I felt really good about that shop but felt really sad i don't live anywhere close to it. I don't know if that was mcube games. But mcube seems to be a name that recently popped on to the scene.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

Mcube are reliable but local sellers are offering Dread for 3900

 

Oled for 35k-36k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...