Jump to content

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread


Bird Bird Bird

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Yup also since only Head Phone Zone keep them they are free to charge whatever they feel like, but they arent very cheap in the US as well around 1800 bucks. 

Will happily use silicone tips then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Does anyone have contacts at gameloot? I had shipped them 2 games last week, delivered on 7th Jan. However neither are theh updating the status of the same nor responding to my emails.

Called them up. Lets see, been assured it will be done in 48 hours . But they tried to do jhol on pricing anyway. Lets see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

 

Same impression of Comply tips, albeit with other earphones. Tried to use them because they are considered to be superior, but could not grow to like that muffled effect.

I did not find a noticeable difference in sound though I didn’t really compare them back to back. My issue is different. The pros refuse to stay in my ears with default silicone tips. Plus silicone just feels… slick, but not in a good way. The foam tips keep the AirPods in place. Everything else like better feel, isolation, and comfort, is just benefits. 

 

28 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Wait, 2500 for a set of 3 foam tips? That's insane.

Are these being imported or what?

They’re $25 new, so pricing is in line. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

 

Same impression of Comply tips, albeit with other earphones. Tried to use them because they are considered to be superior, but could not grow to like that muffled effect.

They also fit a little too well. Gives a claustrophobic feeling. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like others, have been anxiously waiting for this launch. Will the WF1000XM4s sound any better with an iPhone 12 since there is no LDAC support on iOS? Have been using the WF 1000XM3s and Sennheiser Momentum TWs(Version 1). Would i be better off getting the air pods pro instead of these.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Does anyone have contacts at gameloot? I had shipped them 2 games last week, delivered on 7th Jan. However neither are theh updating the status of the same nor responding to my emails. @HundredProofSam  @Snake ?

 

Sorry bro, got no contacts there. Maybe @HundredProofSam
does?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Called them up. Lets see, been assured it will be done in 48 hours . But they tried to do jhol on pricing anyway. Lets see.

Weird. Never had such problems with them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Similar issue. Their customer service has gotten poor lately. They never reply to emails. Calling them frequently is the only option to get any action. 

Yes  on top of that they have started lowballing on the offered prices, citing one issue or the other when there are none. I probably wont trade here again if the issue isnt sorted in a day or 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Yes  on top of that they have started lowballing on the offered prices, citing one issue or the other when there are none. I probably wont trade here again if the issue isnt sorted in a day or 2.

 

I had the same experience recently. 

Sold a game to them but the delivery was delayed by the courier. 

 

They called and informed that they can't pay the originally quoted price as the delivery took more than 7 days (400 less than the quoted sell price). 

I didn't want the hassle of having it shipped back to me again, so just took the loss. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vamos said:

 

I had the same experience recently. 

Sold a game to them but the delivery was delayed by the courier. 

 

They called and informed that they can't pay the originally quoted price as the delivery took more than 7 days (400 less than the quoted sell price). 

I didn't want the hassle of having it shipped back to me again, so just took the loss. 

They were giving me similar vibes on the call today. Acting extremely dodgy and lowbally. Let's see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

They were giving me similar vibes on the call today. Acting extremely dodgy and lowbally. Let's see.

First time I'm hearing this. Usually had good deals with them while selling my old discs. I guess I will look out for other websites now in future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got a call from local Sony Center that they will be getting stock soon for WF1000XM4 and if I want one. I told them if you can get stock tomorrow then I will come there and get it. They told that they cant promise without taking a payment first and if it doesnt happen tomorrow then they will for sure deliver on Monday. Pretty scummy behavior. I would just buy from Amazon as I will get decent cashback on Amazonpay card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ZooZoo said:

Got a call from local Sony Center that they will be getting stock soon for WF1000XM4 and if I want one. I told them if you can get stock tomorrow then I will come there and get it. They told that they cant promise without taking a payment first and if it doesnt happen tomorrow then they will for sure deliver on Monday. Pretty scummy behavior. I would just buy from Amazon as I will get decent cashback on Amazonpay card.

 

It's just a TWS. I don't think there's gonna be any shortage anytime soon. Get them wherever you get maximum discount. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

It's just a TWS. I don't think there's gonna be any shortage anytime soon. Get them wherever you get maximum discount. 

Yeah, they will be available pretty much everywhere. Just get wherever the discount is higher.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...