Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

Is it worth getting Airpods Pro from US instead of India costing around 210 USD with charging case ?

Absolutely a steal! 

Given the fact that the price has increased further in India 210 USD seems like a great deal.

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

Is it worth getting Airpods Pro from US instead of India costing around 210 USD with charging case ?

Get it

3 hours ago, Root said:

Any deals on Swiggy One? Recently started using InstaMart and its amazing, been a long time zomato pro plus user so didn't bother. Might get Swiggy from next subscription

Swiggy One is good and specially InstaMart like you said. 99Rs minimum order (InstaMart) for free delivery.

Unfortunately , no deals that I know of. My renewal is in June.

Edited by Sid1

5 hours ago, Root said:

Any deals on Swiggy One? Recently started using InstaMart and its amazing, been a long time zomato pro plus user so didn't bother. Might get Swiggy from next subscription

Swiggy one is useless compared to ZPP. Instamart is the only saving grace. 99% of the times, Swiggy one free delivery will not be applicable on the restaurants you want to order from. By default, Zomato gets cheaper. 

At least that's the case in Noida. YMMV. 

• Like 1

Has anyone here used Mx2games.com for any gaming related purchases ? I'm planning to buy a Nintendo Switch from them and their prices are much better than Amazon or Flipkart so I'm wondering how trustworthy they are. 

2 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Has anyone here used Mx2games.com for any gaming related purchases ? I'm planning to buy a Nintendo Switch from them and their prices are much better than Amazon or Flipkart so I'm wondering how trustworthy they are. 

Though Mx2games scalp on some products, they are trustworthy. 

41 minutes ago, shoessanjay said:

i have ordered once before too and last time they called to confirm the order...this time they haven't....is it just for the first time they do that or everytime ??

I guess that they have your number in your records and verified that you’re not a fraud or bot. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

They scalp products but site is legit. Ive bought games.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Invalid coupon sadly

19 hours ago, hussain said:

It says invalid coupon code

It was the deal of the day on Sunday. 

Guess it’s expired now. 

Edited by Vamos

7 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Best TWS under 10k?

Looking for good mic performance and sturdy fit.

I got the OP Buds Pro as a gift. Pretty happy with them to be honest. ANC is decent and call quality is pretty good too. 

The white ones are going for 8k + additional cashback offers, very good deal in my opinion. 

Samsung Buds Pro is also a good option but the fit is a hit/miss. 

For a good fit - Jabra Elite Active 4, they are the best for running/working out.

Edited by SuperT

10 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Best TWS under 10k?

Looking for good mic performance and sturdy fit.

For the perfect fit - Pixel Buds A series (currently going for 6K on flipkart) 

They never move of fall out of the ear even during intense exercise/running.  

Edited by Vamos