Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

tbh I've heard of the wrong packages being delivered but I've not exactly heard of the awb being swapped.

BC seems like everytime you order something and the delivery partner is Delhivery, you also need to book air tickets and fly down to wherever its shipping from and pick it up yourself. 

Xpressbee is much much better. I booked a pickup at 4 AM and got it picked up at 11 AM same morning. always had great experience with them.

Edited by ZooZoo

On 3/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, playstationdude said:

Guys, need some help. I sent a package on 8th March from faridabad to Delhi. The delhivery guys switched the awb on my package with someone else's, and my reciepient got a wrong package delivered. Ive been following up since 10th March ( delivery date) however the customer support is horrible and isnt taking any action. Have filed multiple complaints, emails, twitter, facebook etc.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet /repost my complaint thread on their twitter for more visibilty

Raise a complaint here:

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/delhivery-b103998

My xpressbees package was lost in transit and there were no updates from them on the site. Twitter support, customer care etc were saying wait till tomorrow etc. After I raised a complaint on above site, it lit a fire under their a*s and they called me daily to give updates till the parcel was found. Check if similar works for Delhivery.

Fwiw, I have got like  200 parcels delivered in past 8 months or so, and Delhivery, Ekart and Xpressbees have been equally good. Xpressbees are the fastest I have observed. Most horrific is carry indev whatever. Avoid them.

However most reliable is India post. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, playstationdude said:

Guys, need some help. I sent a package on 8th March from faridabad to Delhi. The delhivery guys switched the awb on my package with someone else's, and my reciepient got a wrong package delivered. Ive been following up since 10th March ( delivery date) however the customer support is horrible and isnt taking any action. Have filed multiple complaints, emails, twitter, facebook etc.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet /repost my complaint thread on their twitter for more visibilty

Update-: Finally the package was delivered today, after chasing daily on twitter, facebook, various email ids since 10 March and it being misrouted twice

Thanks to everyone who retweeted my posts and also thanks to @iamX for sharing the email ids, that really helped as I wasn't getting a single update before that.

Also going by the experience I've had this time and also in the past (pickup guy not coming to pickup for days, delivering packages to random security guards bypassing otp, etc) I will stick to Bluedart etc going forward. Either that or only Shiprocket if no other option

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Update-: Finally the package was delivered today, after chasing daily on twitter, facebook, various email ids since 10 March and it being misrouted twice

Thanks to everyone who retweeted my posts and also thanks to @iamX for sharing the email ids, that really helped as I wasn't getting a single update before that.

Also going by the experience I've had this time and also in the past (pickup guy not coming to pickup for days, delivering packages to random security guards bypassing otp, etc) I will stick to Bluedart etc going forward. Either that or only Shiprocket if no other option

Bluedart is really very good, i ship daily with them at average 3 parcels and haven't had an issues.

Earlier fedex was the king but then delhivery took it and turned it too sh*t. Another good option is dtdc but customer support sucks.

25 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Bluedart is really very good, i ship daily with them at average 3 parcels and haven't had an issues.

Earlier fedex was the king but then delhivery took it and turned it too sh*t. Another good option is dtdc but customer support sucks.

Yup bluedart has been nice 

If I order something on Amazon.COM (US Site) - it tells me that it would cost about 30 USD for shipping and import fees, payable up front.

Thats it right? I pay and order - it arrives at my door, no additional fees or anything? 

5 minutes ago, North said:

If I order something on Amazon.COM (US Site) - it tells me that it would cost about 30 USD for shipping and import fees, payable up front.

Thats it right? I pay and order - it arrives at my door, no additional fees or anything? 

Right.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, djdgr8 said:

Anyone have a Samsung referral code that I can use? Want to buy a tab s8 from their site.

Didn’t know about this feature. Thanks!

I want to buy phone from the Samsung site. If anyone has a referral code, would be really helpful :)

7 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Didn’t know about this feature. Thanks!

I want to buy phone from the Samsung site. If anyone has a referral code, would be really helpful :)

Samsung referal allowes one to refer anyone with a unique code. With that code a person can get upto 5% discount however any other code like 20k etc won't be applicable then. Card discounts remain as it as. 

The person who refers gets maximum Rs 1500/- samsung voucher depending upong product. A person can refer maximum 3 person in a year. 

I hope this is helpful for people who are not aware about this program 

Can refer following link for more information 

https://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/shop-referral/

Edited by hannibal09
Correction
  • Thanks 1