Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

37 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Got a croma code first and then bought psn wallet codes from it. 18% lol XD

Wait, did your Croma code work?

Everyone’s Croma code is being shown as invalid.

When did you redeem it? Last night on Croma website?

Edited by KunjanPSD

On 8/1/2022 at 9:03 PM, North said:

Nope. Will be ordering via Apple's website itself.

Its a solid deal, 90K for the Macbook Air, plus free airpods.

My mom needs a pair so it works out perfectly.

256 is actually pretty less. I bought the 512 GB variant myself last year, but its no longer available for the M1 chip Macbook Air.

For storage option I have to get M2 which is significantly more expensive. Dammit

On 8/3/2022 at 11:23 PM, North said:

256 is actually pretty less. I bought the 512 GB variant myself last year, but its no longer available for the M1 chip Macbook Air.

For storage option I have to get M2 which is significantly more expensive. Dammit

This is quite a debatable topic though, I was confused about this too when I was contemplating between the 256 and 512 MBP one last year - but then I realized buying an SSD (along with iCloud+) was a much better option than spending the extra money for 512...so I went ahead and got the 256GB, iCloud+, 1TB T1 SSD and haven't faced any space constraints. To each his own though! 

6 hours ago, Kakarot said:

This is quite a debatable topic though, I was confused about this too when I was contemplating between the 256 and 512 MBP one last year - but then I realized buying an SSD (along with iCloud+) was a much better option than spending the extra money for 512...so I went ahead and got the 256GB, iCloud+, 1TB T1 SSD and haven't faced any space constraints. To each his own though! 

Yeah. Didn't want the hassle basically but I'll talk to him and see. 

1 hour ago, hannibal09 said:

Can you apply bank cashback offer too on student offer? 

Not on Apple's website. You may be able to do this at physical retail shops, 3rd party apple retailers but they won't offer free airpods.

Which headset do you guys use for work from home for taking calls? Unfortunately my MB does not have bluetooth and adapter and card are not reliable for me keeps dropping hence looking for wired only. Anyone has used poly headset which are more expensive like 7225? 

If you read ebooks on a kindle or an iPad, and you buy them on Amazon, browse today!

Bezos has gone off the deep end, literally every book is dirt cheap.

Especially if you read Scifi/Fantasy/Horror - highly recommend. Not sure why but I'll take it. 

Hey Guys

I was in the market for an ANC headphone (Bose/Sony). I find that Grabgear is offering some unheard of prices on gadgets. 

Are they trustworthy? Have you bought from them? Share your views, experience and advise, if any.

Appreciate your help, cheers!