Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Ram Dante said:

Knowing when people got it for 45-46k, it becomes difficult to go for 52-53k. 
Typical human tendency I guess :D

But you're right, it might actually increase. Hope I'm wrong :fear:

No way it's going to be offered for 50k again. And no one got it for 46k. Least price people got it was for 48k due to Axis cashback.  

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Dude it's still a kick a*s phone at 52, remember people bought it for 80K also on day one!

In May itself I got it for wife for 70k after cashback. So at 52k it's an amazing deal within a few months. 

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

May itself I got it for wife for 70k after cashback. So at 52k it's an amazing deal within a few months. 

It's a decent deal considering there's not much difference between 13 and 14. You're essentially also buying an iPhone 14. :lol:

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

No way it's going to be offered for 50k again. And no one got it for 46k. Least price people got it was for 48k due to Axis cashback.  

In May itself I got it for wife for 70k after cashback. So at 52k it's an amazing deal within a few months. 

46k is what you will end up paying if you flipkart axis card.

At this point FK is just f**king with me. I raise it on their twitter, someone calls me and raises a return. By evening the seller (Supercomnet) rejects it again. Its a cycle now

Latest reason for rejecting return being "Problem solved by troubleshooting". The f**ktarts troubleshooted whey protein:mellow:

Edited by playstationdude
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, rushab oswal said:

I have flipkart gift vouchers worth 20k (10k X 2)  . I dont need them but need amazon ones instead!!! (Bank transfer is fine too)

Can anyone here help me get rid of it  ? Will be very helpfull thanks.

PM’ed you regarding this. Please check, thanks!

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

At this point FK is just f**king with me. I raise it on their twitter, someone calls me and raises a return. By evening the seller (Supercomnet) rejects it again. Its a cycle now

Latest reason for rejecting return being "Problem solved by troubleshooting". The f**ktarts troubleshooted whey protein:mellow:

I’ve been through this, you’ll get your money back, for me it took 1 month with several threats / tweets / emails. 

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Why not INGRAM ? It's the best route tbh as it has legal ramifications. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

You have to be persistent.. they will accept eventually.. keep putting updates on Twitter 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

The customer care guys called me  and assured that the return would be processed. But I'll go with Ingram now, as they seem to be screwing around

Dude, Flipkart is a SCAM unless you involve govt bodies or legal stuff. That is the only way to get things moving. 

I once had to lodge an INGRAM compliant to get my groceries delivered. Imagine that ! Ordered, nothing for 4 days, no option to cancel, CC just f**king around. Lodged on INGRAM, delivered next day. INGRAM is basically the Flipkart CC. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1