Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Guess they sold out at that price.

Did end up ordering Samsung q700B for dad for 26500 after all discounts, pretty sweet deal for a Dolby atmos soundbar. Since he just got QLED tv both will work with each other flawlessly

Is it better than a Q600A? 
I have yet to buy my new tv, probably an Lg c1. Is it worth it at this price?

I buy tons of stuff from Flipkart, rarely had an issue. The high (er) value items especially have nearly always been delivered on time. ??

Spoiler

Anybody who reminds me about the Series X saga, I hope you get diarrhoea

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, sadge said:

Is it better than a Q600A? 
I have yet to buy my new tv, probably an Lg c1. Is it worth it at this price?

I have no clue, I have never heard any samsung soundbar.

I just went with specs and since it was for parents I just wanted it to work seamlessly with samsung TV. I will definitely let you know about my impressiong about the 700B once I hear it. Would be nice to see how dolby atmos is working.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, iamX said:

Buying Electronics from Flipkart after a long long time, I only use it for grocery. Ordered 2 phones, one on 22nd and the other one on the 23rd, both were next-day deliveries.

5 days and gazillion followups later, I have nothing to show for it, except my disgust and hatred for them, if that counts.

Both the items reached the black hole referred as "my nearest hub" the next day but that's it, no movement afterwards. The customer service seems to have no way to coordinate with them or expedite. They only want me to wait till 7PM promising the status should change to "Out for delivery" by then, and afterwards they promise me that it'll happen the next day. Nothing changes.

Today, at around 2:30AM, I received an order cancellation email and then this email 10 mins later. 

"Hi,

We're writing in continuation to your last contact to know the status of your order with order id ODxxx.

While we were tracking your order to make sure that it reaches you on time, we see that it has been cancelled.

If you like, you may place a new order for the product, the seller will work with the courier service provider to ensure the product reaches you.

Please use the survey below to tell us about your experience with us."

Pretty sure, I was fast asleep dreaming of princesses and cheese long before, and didn't cancel the order.

The phone was to be an upgrade after 5 years and therefore I had a little shimmer of excitement, and admittedly butterflies in my stomach and they managed to kill all of it!! I hate that most of the phones are only available on Flipkart. What a disaster!

TLDR - F** Flipkart.

Same thing happened with my watch order. the sh*t was in nearest hub since sunday , went out for delievery and nothing since then. went to warehouse on monday they said they cant give it because deliveries are geo tagged or someshit, again went yesterday told the to either deliver it today itself or give it to me here, called on the warehouse manager who luckily was a known person (Used to work for other courier where my pickups happened) and he helped and gave it to me there itself. there were 3 other people waiting for iphone deliveries got them thier deliveries too. but the rest are clueless as ever. HOPELESS SERVICE. this is why primary will always remain amaazon.

7 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

I buy tons of stuff from Flipkart, rarely had an issue. The high (er) value items especially have nearly always been delivered on time. ??

Rich people problems i guess.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Can't get diarrhoea. I don't order from Flipkart :lol:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Hide contents

:devil:

On 12/28/2020 at 11:56 AM, quixote_1989 said:

It's done for real now folks.

Got a call from Flipkart just now, with the same "update" of not being to deliver due to "logistics problem" and they requested me to cancel the order. They also offered me Rs 500 voucher as an apology.

So, went ahead and cancelled. No point holding on to it if the Goddamned seller himself doesn't want to deliver.

2020-12-28-11-51-59.jpg

cc: @Assassins Creed

:rofl::rofl:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

Flipkart are idiots.

Among the sea of my orders there was an orange Reebok shoe which was a steal deal. Flipkart sneakily at last moment changed the complete product in order history and delivered another dumb looking Reebok shoe. I opted for return citing wrong product sent. After series of calls and emails and sending them pics of ordered shoe and delivered show, they finally cancelled the return citing their delivery partner has delivered the product in perfect condition. Absolute morons.

So, I opted for return again citing wrong Size. This was accepted in a minute. What jokers ?

Thankfully my Iphone order wasn't cancelled and there was no hiccup while delivery except for the open box fiasco.

@AtheK- My nike and Asics shoes also turned out to be original.

Edited by harsh1387
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Flipkart are idiots.

Among the sea of my orders there was an orange Reebok shoe which was a steal deal. Flipkart sneakily at last moment changed the complete product in order history and delivered another dumb looking Reebok shoe. I opted for return citing wrong product sent. After series of calls and emails and sending them pics of ordered shoe and delivered show, they finally cancelled the return citing their delivery partner has delivered the product in perfect condition. Absolute morons.

So, I opted for return again citing wrong Size. This was accepted in a minute. What jokers ?

Thankfully my Iphone order wasn't cancelled and there was no hiccup while delivery except for the open box fiasco.

The delivery guy may not accept the item citing that it doesn't match the listing. I have faced the same issue with both Myntra and Flipkart.

2 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

The delivery guy may not accept the item citing that it doesn't match the listing. I have faced the same issue with both Myntra and Flipkart.

+1 They will do that. They sent a wrong dress and after raising return request with the exact reason, delivery guys didn’t accept the order on two select days. Then after several calls, it was resolved. I am done with FK, not gonna buy anything from them.

4 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Flipkart are idiots.

Im still waiting for pickup and refund on the duplicate whey they delivered. Three times the pickup has been cancelled (3rd time the courier guy came and refused to take the product citing policy). 4th time seller rejected the return again. Now customer care has raised return a 5th time. Basically they have no intention of taking it back, just running circles. :suicide:

7 hours ago, playstationdude said:

(3rd time the courier guy came and refused to take the product citing policy).

Wow. He came all the way to pick up a return just to tell you picking up the return is against policy? Holy sh*t. That's some expert level trolling. Though I'm not sure who's being trolled here. You, him or us :lol:

• Haha 1