Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

14 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does FK deliver legit shoes?

I am seeing 20% off even on the latest Ultraboosts which are going for MRP even on Myntra or any other ecom for that matter.

All from some FK assured seller.

FK is sh*t, I know that but any experience?

I always buy a few pairs from them in BBD sale every year. Always got original stuff.. On shoes they always have better discounts than Amazon.

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

I always buy a few pairs from them in BBD sale every year. Always got original stuff.. On shoes they always have better discounts than Amazon.

+1. I solely use Flipkart to buy shoes and rest is from Amazon.  They do provide great deal. 

10 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Ya. But seems overkill for a tiny 200sft room. So am inclining towards 700b

buy whichever has a bigger/ better sub. If the wubwoofer is same, get the cheaper one!

2 hours ago, abhi90 said:

buy whichever has a bigger/ better sub. If the wubwoofer is same, get the cheaper one!

Noted. 800b has the better sub. But the vocals will sound sh*t with that much bass i assume. Ya u can turn down the bass levels but still....i felt the base was too much on 800b for a bedroom.

reading last few pages, I genuinely think I got fake shoes in last sale. Pegasus 39 for about 3K was such a steal but when I got them, I could see the glue stains along the boundary of sole. Maybe it was a bad batch or something and since deal was too good, so I didnt bother returning it. Have been using them and they are pretty comfy but no way they look something that carries MRP of 12K. 

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Adidas added 20% off on some shoes and FK updated 20% off to 41% on same shoes.

Gol maal hai.

Hsatlastradefashion is seller name they have stock of everything even though company says it's out of stock everywhere it's plus seller completely avoid flipkart 

56 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

reading last few pages, I genuinely think I got fake shoes in last sale. Pegasus 39 for about 3K was such a steal but when I got them, I could see the glue stains along the boundary of sole. Maybe it was a bad batch or something and since deal was too good, so I didnt bother returning it. Have been using them and they are pretty comfy but no way they look something that carries MRP of 12K. 

It's not possible especially for Nike it has to be fake 

33 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Hsatlastradefashion is seller name they have stock of everything even though company says it's out of stock everywhere it's plus seller completely avoid flipkart 

It's not possible especially for Nike it has to be fake 

Actually it's RetailNet in this case but yeah, staying away from FK.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Can other people get this too? Like a corporate account?

No he gets some value worth of coupons every year which he can convert in coupon code, and the entire amount he gets exhausted in one week as we all put roomal on amount we want him to block. He just keeps some stuff for himself. No wonder i have 12 Adidas Pairs and only 3 Nike :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AtheK said:

No he gets some value worth of coupons every year which he can convert in coupon code, and the entire amount he gets exhausted in one week as we all put roomal on amount we want him to block. He just keeps some stuff for himself. No wonder i have 12 Adidas Pairs and only 3 Nike :D

I hope coupons aren't part of CTC, lol.

• Haha 2