GT5 Challenge

hope

devil_angel: hope hopes u to win the round, so do not disappoint him :P

i want that title. :devil:

regarding posting times on OP :slap: thodi mahnat kar aur pages browse kar.

but i would post who is leading at the moment as soon as i see it.

check OP time to time to see who is leading

we have started, and the others would be playing, it is you who has to start :chair:

edit: sub 13.500 is easy, i made a lot of mistakes in my lap :| especially near the S curve where it oversteers like hell :rant:

The car under steers like crazy on the 2nd tight S corner , its a Jap drift car or what :P , u really have to be gentle on the throttle. Everything off , just ABS at 1 , got 1:14: 417 on my 4th lap , will try to improve later.

Nice lap Abhi :good:

dsc02429w.th.jpg

dsc02435v.th.jpg

The car under steers like crazy on the 2nd tight S corner , its a Jap drift car or what :P , u really have to be gentle on the throttle. Everything off , just ABS at 1 , got 1:14: 417 on my 4th lap , will try to improve later.

Nice lap Abhi :good:

dsc02429w.th.jpg

dsc02435v.th.jpg

it oversteers mate and yes its a drift car used in formula drift championship...

just got mine fastest lap of 1:13:404

@abhinit wats ur lap time :scratchchin:

it is 1.13.649 as posted on the previous page.

ruzhan i want to see you posting your time of 1:11:xx

its possible with the wheel mate,its not possible with a DS3

also it would be great if everyone will save the best lap replay's, so we can see where we were losing time.

how to save the replay and transfer..??

will it possible to transfer the file in the pendrive and upload on any uoploading website and then if whosoever wants to see the replay may download that file and put it in there ps3 HDD and able to see ..

is it possible..??

Photo travel

Dude I mean real screenshots as in the PC.....not showy photos :P

Anyway, I've found a few strides.....did a 1.12.914. I still have a lot of tricks that I'd like to try......I must say.......this car is one of the most bizarre ones I've come across......it gives edgy performance in the most unexpected of sections :doh:

Dude I mean real screenshots as in the PC.....not showy photos :P

Anyway, I've found a few strides.....did a 1.12.914. I still have a lot of tricks that I'd like to try......I must say.......this car is one of the most bizarre ones I've come across......it gives edgy performance in the most unexpected of sections :doh:

No there aren't any it seems ..

My stupid camera won't take sh*t :rant:

I have the same problem and i play on SDTV ,is it possible to export a replay from one ps3 to other so that others can view..??

Archived