Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

Django : I remember you telling me about the third room in your apartment. The one that can be accessed directly from the hallway. I guess that's where Bharath stays :naughty:

Bro, don't go there! As it is I am finding it tough to woo a certain girl :(

Post some of your experiences. Compare life post-marriage, and your relationship as well. How have things changed, etc.

Umm.. Yup there are changes and mostly good changes for me so far,

1. First and most important, after years of Long Distance Relationship, I now live with the man I am crazy about and that feels awesome!

2. I now do grocery shopping on weekend among other things, which was not the case before I got married

3. I cook now, something that I never did before, though my hubby helps me there.

4. Making new home, new furniture, taking care of home, hubby, work and yet have a blast is all nice and awesome.

5. I get new gadgets, clothes, shoes ,the works almost every month ..as gift!!

I strongly recommend marriage to the right guy! :wOOtjumpy:

How many hours a week do you let your hubby play games? (If he is a gamer)

Do you get annoyed if he buys gadgets/electronics stuff ?

He plays everyday for sometime , an hour may be, while I relax on my swing and read book or play on my ipad. On weekend he plays like a ninja! I don't get annoyed about his gadgets purchase as most of his recent purchases were for me :) ..In fact I just gifted him a 3d TV last week. But yeah, I don't understand some of his gaming related expenses..like buying limited edition stuff and such.

Where's the popcorn when you need it?

We both are "Chips-Addict" and we always keep stock .

^Megz, looks like you're having a good time. The initial free-minded times post-marriage are truly memorable.

Make sure you guys have as much fun as soon as possible. Be it gaming, travel, whatever (I mean, jo bhi shaunk hain, poore kar lo abhi). The time that (most) couples take out for such activities decreases with time due to a number of factors, so keep having fun, loads of it.

And always, enjoy what you do!

Sexy time after marrige >> gaming

:puspa:

NOT TRUE.

Came back to this thread after a long time and juggling work, family and kids while playing these days.

Wife still doesnt have a problem with my gaming. In fact now she is constantly asking me which games I want so she could pre order them for me.

When I told her that GOW Ascension pre-order had a red boxer as one of the freebies, she was quite mad at me for not letting her know about it.

She knows how much I love boxers :D

• Like 1

NOT TRUE.

Came back to this thread after a long time and juggling work, family and kids while playing these days.

Wife still doesnt have a problem with my gaming. In fact now she is constantly asking me which games I want so she could pre order them for me.

When I told her that GOW Ascension pre-order had a red boxer as one of the freebies, she was quite mad at me for not letting her know about it.

She knows how much I love boxers :D

You should be mad at her for not knowing about it... :P

Wo boxers ke alawa I didnt want any other freebies .. besides I am not a Kratos fan.. so a pair of boxers worth 2.5K seemed a bit too much :D

Though, those boxer shorts would have been a nice addition into my collection :P

^Megz, looks like you're having a good time. The initial free-minded times post-marriage are truly memorable.

Make sure you guys have as much fun as soon as possible. Be it gaming, travel, whatever (I mean, jo bhi shaunk hain, poore kar lo abhi). The time that (most) couples take out for such activities decreases with time due to a number of factors, so keep having fun, loads of it.

And always, enjoy what you do!

Thanks Piper. Yeah, good times indeed. It really is a feel good time right now. A lot also because of the place we live, we are both back from work by 4-5pm , that leaves us with much needed quality time with each other, doing things we like doing. I am glad that we are building our married life on a stress free base, just the two of us, enough money to get us stuff, and need to want to have fun mostly! Wanna keep it status quo, explore the world, travel and really enjoy this time before we feel we are ready for some addition in the family!