WWE 12

armaan

Benoit's autopsy reports revealed that his brain was functioning like that of an 80 year old man. It's a shame no one recognized his disease which led to this horrendous act. His name should not have been removed totally from WWE.

+100

Really?

You mean the same way they were in this year?

Shawn 1997 Montreal screwjob was DLC and Rock was f**king retailer Bonus

My 2 favorites and the 2 Greatest of all time were not in the game

I rather have those first than have the other Legends

DLC or not, they were in the game, and will always be. Also, they will be in game in WWE 12 WM edition releasing in May. Edge, Austin, Rock, HBK, Undertaker will always be in a WWE game, DLC or not.

That survey is for those who are not even present as DLCs in recent WWE games.

DLC or not, they were in the game, and will always be. Also, they will be in game in WWE 12 WM edition releasing in May. Edge, Austin, Rock, HBK, Undertaker will always be in a WWE game, DLC or not.

That survey is for those who are not even present as DLCs in recent WWE games.

I play with only 4 wrestlers

Punk,HBK,Rock,Taker and I buy the game in October .Waiting till May to get the 2 best wrestlers ever is a scam .FFS Rock was in the main event of WM and he was not in the game

Benoit's autopsy reports revealed that his brain was functioning like that of an 80 year old man. It's a shame no one recognized his disease which led to this horrendous act. His name should not have been removed totally from WWE.

His act was horrendous but the fact that they have removed his name from everything is sad.They can remove his name from just about everything but they cant remove the fact that he won the Royal Rumble and he won one of the best WM matches.

An Awesome wrestler whose legacy has been tarnished forever

Wait.....chair shots, like all other moves in WWE were fake isn't it?

Or did Superstars get hurt from it? o.O

Theres a difference in fake and scripted

WWE is scripted not fake .They actually get hurt .

I play with only 4 wrestlers

Punk,HBK,Rock,Taker and I buy the game in October .Waiting till May to get the 2 best wrestlers ever is a scam .FFS Rock was in the main event of WM and he was not in the game

Technically no , if you would have pre ordered the WWE 12 People's Edition you would have got the rock on launch day itself

Ya i understand if you do this for some multiplayer maps but to lock the number 1 wrestler in the world is also technically not right .

Also i dont remember the peoples edition being sold here .

• 1 month later...

need online code if anyone not playing it online n not going to sell the game

cause i got the game from a friend who has used the code and my hdfc card dose not work on psn :(

^On higher difficulties, it is near impossible to connect come back moves. AI always reverses it. Only way is to guess the button prompt before it appears and hope you press the correct button. Since we can try it for some more times when the bar is flashing, chances are it will be connected once. On lower difficulty, it is easy.

Try changing the values of AI reversal rate on the game options to get proper difficulty.

Archived