WWE 12

armaan

Wouldn't blame Brock for coming back to the WWE

http://www.vidyoara.com/izle/131085656950183/lesnar-vs-velasquez-fight-video

Watch 3 mins onwards :P

Edit: Brock has a UFC fight in December, so if he does return to the WWE, it'll be just small appearances here and there.

• 2 weeks later...

No HBK is bullshit. I am guessing its gonna end up being a pre order exclusive at gamestop or some such nonsense.

Well, I was wrong. HBK isnt pre order exclusive.

Its f**king DLC. :doh:

Also Brocks alternate finisher is ...................the shooting start press. Yeah the move that he performed that one time at WM that damn near killed him. :lol:

Edit Here is the first DLC Pack.

Content released for DLC Pack #1:

- Jerry Lawler

- Jim Ross

- Michael Cole (Orange Singlet attire)

- Shawn Michaels (Survivor Series 97 attire)

- Alternate Attire for the Road Warriors (Black/White spikes)

- Alternate Attire for Edge & Christian (Early 00s versions)

You know what pisses me off even more? They threw in HBK but knowingly kept other good wrestlers off this DLC (so they can be sold later) and threw in JR, The king and f**king Cole with it.

I honestly thought they would want to avoid any mention of (what is) one of his most famous botches. And calling it a finisher/signature move is a bit rich, he almost never used that in his 2 years at the WWE.

OH F**K IT. Another 2.5k spent. Why WWE WHY? I was almost 100% sure that I wasn't going to get this game, but Brock Lesnar? DAY F**KING ONE.

i am still not buying it :harhar:

but damn, Brock Lesnar :O that's some EPIC news B) maybe Royal Rumble 2012?

Wouldn't blame Brock for coming back to the WWE

http://www.vidyoara.com/izle/131085656950183/lesnar-vs-velasquez-fight-video

Watch 3 mins onwards :P

Edit: Brock has a UFC fight in December, so if he does return to the WWE, it'll be just small appearances here and there.

is that how UFC fight goes? i mean, i don't even watch UFC but that video(match) looked heavily scripted to me or is it just a co-incidence? i think it's the former and not the latter.

anyho, Brock got some heavy beating there :rofl:

the pain has returned :wOOtjumpy: , its looking more and more like here comes the pain, hope it turns out that way, hope they keep Goldberg too, Brock VS Goldberg EPIC!!!!!!!, just like the old here comes the pain days :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

I honestly thought they would want to avoid any mention of (what is) one of his most famous botches. And calling it a finisher/signature move is a bit rich, he almost never used that in his 2 years at the WWE.

On the contrary, they rinsed the hell out of that botch to put over his character. I remember the following Smackdown replaying that botch many number of times to portray his athletic ability (no one expected a shooting star press from Brock of all people) and the risks he took to be the WWE champion. That botch has become a part of the WWE highlight reels and it is only natural that they would market that move further.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived