40% of Xbox 360 activity non-game, 53 million consoles sold

last resort for ps fanboys. yeah to wohi misal hue " jab aurat ke paas kuch nahi hota ladne ke liye to woh rona chalu karti hai"

Would've responded had I understood a word you posted...

Anyways, I'm no PS fanboy... just stating the facts.

Would've responded had I understood a word you posted...

Anyways, I'm no PS fanboy... just stating the facts.

i m no xbot either but than this xbox vs ps flame ignites in every 2nd thread here & it really is a turn off for me.

"WHY NT JUST ENJOY WHAT U HAVE"

fEv1x.jpg

^^Gaming and Beyond.....

Xbox 360 is now a a complete Entertainment center - Their is something for everyone... :bigyellowgrin:

Plus it offers one of the most secured online services ever - "Where your CC details nd personal information is safe" .... :bigyellowgrin:

never understood flamewars... guys its a question of preferences got it!! y do u hav to tell me X is better than the Y i like. Its my choice be it the worst overall, but it suits me that's all. Ur argument have pratically no value so just save it :)

And for the records. I love my xbox 360. Call it shitbox or whatever, i love it. Call me an xbot well, i still love it. XBL is the greatest online service i ever used.. IMO

And yeah... i own a ps3 too.

[http://i.imgur.com/fEv1x.jpg[/img]

^^Gaming and Beyond.....

Xbox 360 is now a a complete Entertainment center - Their is something for everyone... :bigyellowgrin:

Plus it offers one of the most secured online services ever - "Where your CC details nd personal information is safe" .... :bigyellowgrin:

Sir,both you and your fellow gremlin called zee are predictable and boring :doh:

One look at the thread title and I knew where this would end up.

I am sure though that purple thought that this would lead to intelligent discussion which is why he posted it. :lol:

Archived