Saholic.com

Hi all, stumbled upon this new site - saholic.com . Its started by the Spice group.

Discount coupon = 'SAHOLIC1500' at http://www.saholic.com

One of the best deals I stumbled upon was for HTC Desire = list price is Rs.15000 (yes, not a typo). And using the above coupon, it comes to Rs.14250!

saholic.jpg

Note : I'm not affiliated with the website in any way and have neither used its services yet. Just sharing a good deal that I found. Hope its beneficial to us all here at IVG!

Maybe this is still an option. Register quick...

Read this someplace about this website : "We are offering a special discount to the first 1000 patrons who registered on our site as way to say thanks. You are eligible for 5% off (subject to a maximum of Rs 1500) on a purchase of more than Rs 5000, and 3% off on a purchase of less than Rs 5000. This is on top of the already great prices we offer."

Also, if you wish to try out a Spice handset, http://www.saholic.com/mobile-phones/spice-mi-410-1001661 : Rs. 13299 after discount! For a phone with below specs :

Android 2.2 Froyo

1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor

4.1 Inch Capacitive 800×480 256K Touchscreen

Integrated GPS, A-GPS

Storage 2 GB, RAM 512MB, 32GB Expansion by MicroSD Card

3G HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps

Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor

Bluetooth Version 3

Wi-Fi

5MP Camera, Secondary VGA Camera For Video Calling

FM radio

1400 mAh battery

Super :coolspeak:

Third post in a row -- the site sells only mobile phones :|

Maybe they'll start of with other stuff too :scratchchin: . Flipkart started out with books alone.

But sweet deals on those two handsets. I'm gonna tell some of my friends who've been waiting to buy a mobile for some time now.

Desire is back in stock, they've disabled the coupon for it though. Still, 15k is a sweet deal for an awesome phone. I wish someone would buy my phone so I could go for this deal :wallbash:

Archived