Bangalore Gamer Club (BGC)

AtheK

Things will be a lot easier if you chaps list the games and titles in your signatures.

Ya i agree but we wanted to consolidate it in one list or else we need to go check each other signature for the games gang has so one post with all titles :)

Is someone planning to get DMC4 ???

Ya we have to get that game...lets discuss this saturday how do we go about procuring it....

I think dullu wants to get it i will check with him...

Ya we have to get that game...lets discuss this saturday how do we go about procuring it....

I'm still not sure how i'm gonna come. I think i can come with HP and then I'll leave with him.

@HP - Is that fine.

I'm still not sure how i'm gonna come. I think i can come with HP and then I'll leave with him.

@HP - Is that fine.

You got a bike...cos HP will not be staying back....

@HP - Is that fine.

I've a bike...dont worry

@HP - Is that fine.

I've a bike...dont worry

Cool then i will tell you way pretty straigh forward from your place.

so u guys finally had a GI meet in bangalore....where are the pics?....we need proof.....no GI meet is complete without an embarrasing set of drunken gamers caught on fim/memory card/flash drive/other storage media

peace

Blame it on Athek. His GF took our picture and now no sign of it.

so u guys finally had a GI meet in bangalore....where are the pics?....we need proof.....no GI meet is complete without an embarrasing set of drunken gamers caught on fim/memory card/flash drive/other storage media

peace

the GI meet that happened was just a trial...not many people were there including me

We are having a bigger GI meet this saturday night at AtheK's place...will post the pics after that :P

Edited by cyclops

peace

the GI meet that happened was just a trial...not many people were there including me

We are having a bigger GI meet this saturday night at AtheK's place...will post the pics after that :P

Ya the pic she took kinda sucked...as it was from a mobile in a mall....so we will post some real nice pics on sunday mrng :wOOtjumpy:

Things will be a lot easier if you chaps list the games and titles in your signatures.

Ya i agree but we wanted to consolidate it in one list or else we need to go check each other signature for the games gang has so one post with all titles :)

You can see each other's signatures in this thread itself.

One consolidated post is lot easier than looking at individuals signature. no need for a separate thread though.

One consolidated post is lot easier than looking at individuals signature. no need for a separate thread though.

:)

I never realized turok demo was also getting downloaded at the same time as warhawk update(42 mb) so it took so much of time. It is downloaded now...tonite lets go on a war :D

:roflroll2: