Bangalore Gamer Club (BGC)

AtheK

with real estate prices what they are, we're lucky to have pads at all

peace

I am ready to sponsor the pad right here in bangalore.....

Mayb you can book the next flight for the next meet as the plans is to make this meet a forthnightly one......

with real estate prices what they are, we're lucky to have pads at all

peace

I am ready to sponsor the pad right here in bangalore.....

Mayb you can book the next flight for the next meet as the plans is to make this meet a forthnightly one......

One done, two to go.

Do I hear a bid to become the sponsor for our flight tickets ? :wallbash:

The GI Bangalore Meet

Venue Athek's Place

Date and time: 9th Feb 2008 8pm - 9:30am(Till Ponting got out)

Participants

1. HotPixel

2. Cyclops

3. Arun360

4. AtheK

5. Anuj

6. Nitesh

7. Gautham

8. psywarrior (anip)

9. Sangeetha(Rare girl gamer her fav game is gears of war)

So after a long wait the Day arives...and before the party we have a discussion if we want Singstar bollywood or not for some drunken karaoke...in the wider interst it is decided we will see how the party goes today and we will get it the next time(And i am so sure it is coming now)

So it begins the first two to arrive are cyclops and HotPixel...a bottle of Tequila and margarita mix....The fridge is already stacked up with 4 beers, Absolut Citron, Bacardi Rum by AtheK and Anuj(My Bro) so this adds to it.

And before gaming its time to mix up the drinks and HotPixel does a great job at it.....So we get drunk and as i have promised HotPixel i fire up Crysis and show him the wow Graphics factor in the game...After impressing him totally that pc rocks we decide to get to PS3 gaming.....

Enter our two friends Arun360 and Nitesh. So now Arun wants to see what is the fuss about ps3 so we put on burnout paradise and give hima dual shock 3.....And boy does he love it.....but then what is diff hasnt he got same kind of stuff in X360...ya mayb...MAYBE NOT...cos here is where we switch to motion sensor and ya ofcourse it is a great hit without any doubt....as per Arun...SIX AXIS Sold PS3 to me and he is getting it soon...Chawla wants a hand too...and boy is he impressed...he is still with a PS2 and a PS3 is gonna grace his home pretty quick now....

Now suddenly HotPixel realises that music system is philips and even after telling him its a 1000 W rms system he isnot impressed ok then...controller in my hand burnout in the PS3...i increase the volume of the System much above the allowed decibles and does he love it...he is getting a Burnout paradise disc now.

we play Ladies and gentleman on 60% volume on my hTS and some dance mood and karaoke oh HELL YEAH....

Anuj and cyclops get to the controllers playing a good ol game of Fifa 2008....well they had 3 matches and all of them very closely fought and anuj lost all of them....he is a fifa killer on PC though...so we see the diff in PC fifa 08 and PS3 fifa 08...pc scores yet again...we do a comparison between PS3 version of NFS and PC version and PC comes on top....

So here we go a big debate gets underway with a PC lover being bashed by all rounds of the room saying you have spent so much mney on your pc and all...and finally i tell them i Love my PS3 but i cant live without my PC...

Everything is Settled and we end up deciding Uncharterd Rocks and so does crysis.....

The gaming is on the boozing is on....Yes ThIS IS LIVING....

HotPixel gets a bit drunk now and we start hearing about Butter, about the games about all the nice stuff we hear after drinking and we love it a major debate follows....

Now we decide where are the freakin BLU ray....Spiderman 3 is popped in and we enjoy the first sequence of Harry vs Spidey sequence and after being immersed in the HD we put in 300 cos we all had to scream once together...THIS IS SPARTA...after accomplishing the task food is ordered all chicken....

And here comes the BUMMER...it is raining outside and we have a power cut....and we have a lot of talks and get to know each other better....

Enter...Gautham, Anip and Sangeetha and XBOX 360 with GH3 and Loads of games.....but no light

So the vodka goes inside beer goes inside food goes inside...still NO Current....

Some people doze off take a small nap waiting for light and finally the currnet comes back at 4:30 am...and everybody is back up on there feet...

GoW2 follows....then UC and are X360 ppl impressed....OFCOURSE it is NAthan Drake with Elena and awesome cutscenes and facial graphics....AWESOME

Ok the X360 is hooked up now and GH3 follows...Rock you like a hurricane and the one follows(man i suck on it need to work on this)

We play Gears of War on PC and Fifa is back on....Crysis demo is given to gautham, sangeetha and Anip and they are like how can this game ever come on a console(Scaled down ofcourse)

Toss of coin Aus Bats...people start leaving and a successfull Meeting xomes to end....

The group decides this has to be every fortnight and i think yes it will be(till i get married atleast)

Thanks to all 8 of you and ofcourse me to making this a success... :ranting:

Thanks to GI for making us all meet...

This thread is rocking an i am sure it is gonna rock for a long time to come.....

On this Note

CHEERS

:wallbash:

Edited by AtheK

Ok...Here's something AtheK missed out...we (AtheK and me) went out twice to get beers and cigarettes and still we were running short of beer :wallbash:

Bloody we must have emptied some 20 cans of beer. I drank 4 cans of KF draught myself. :roflroll2: