SCE Executive: ‘PS4 May Not Have Better Graphics Than The PS3′

i hope they test their f**ckin console properly b4 releasing it..i don't want RROD 2.0 :furious: :furious:

+1...aaj kal 2-3 saal mein agar consoles asa kharab hoga ...koi matlab hai....sala mera ps2 itna khelna ke baad bhi 5-6 saal se chal reha hai.....aur sabse dookh aaj kal kya hota hai jab consoles kharab hota hai...ki games are saved on hard disk and downloaded on HDD...when it stops working you have to give the whole consoles....there goes all the save files...all the game downloaded....phir se saab karo...new console mein....man its PITA ...specially with our download speeds... :thumbdown:

better graphics is the only way ahead...the CEO is totally dumb, if he actually said that. For next gen, the PS4 should have kick a*s, life like graphics with a kinect like device to attract all types of gamers. Move is total sh*t btw.

better graphics is the only way ahead...the CEO is totally dumb, if he actually said that. For next gen, the PS4 should have kick a*s, life like graphics with a kinect like device to attract all types of gamers. Move is total sh*t btw.

MOve is sh*t!! :surprise:

Move is awesome..Tracks unlike no other and it could be tweaked to a much better extent..

Hardcore games and FPs is a dream come true with the move!

MOve is sh*t!! :surprise:

Move is awesome..Tracks unlike no other and it could be tweaked to a much better extent..

Hardcore games and FPs is a dream come true with the move!

I agree with the tracking part but where is the novelty. Move is nothing but Wii in HD. I have used it for Sports Champion and enjoyed it but I don't see it's use much in other games. Kinect is innovative and it can be used in so many different ways.

i hope they test their f**ckin console properly b4 releasing it..i don't want RROD 2.0 :furious: :furious:

Its not about testing, its about using quality components in their product. Unfortunately, most consumer devices which sell in bulk often tend to use sub quality components to keep costs down.

The next time anyone releases a f**king console I will buy it purely based on RROD/YLOD/whatever death - proofing. If they're gonna make a piece of sh*t device that burns like my 160gig PS3 did in just 2 years, (while that old PS2 still bloody works), then f**k Sony :rant: , I'll just go with the Shitbox 420 or whatever they come up with, even if it has no games :P

/ranting cos the repair guys' efforts over the past week all led to the inevitable conclusion today that my console is dead and gone. :(

Any more low quality lead-free solder in a future console or poor cooling design will make me flip :fogug:

I believe graphics would be better. But i think PS3 has much more years to stay alive.

If there has to be a console again let it come in the form of virtual reality. Throw a pair of goggles, lie down on a chair and enter the virtual world without remote controls.

Just like johnny quest cartoon.

this article is total donkey sh*t. firstly that guy, even if he's a CEO will have no idea about SCE hardware plans. and secondly if sony can blow their load on the Vita, which everyone expected to have just a minimal graphical update over the PSP, the PS4 will not be anything less.

If it isn't going to be significantly more powerful then there's no point releasing new console, its common sense..

new 360 XYZ is quite reliable.....

Replace XYZ with Zephyr/Falcon/Jasper etc

Forget RROD. As long as their customer service is good, I don't care. I'm more worried about MS releasing a primitive console like they did this time with no HDMI, no Wi-Fi, etc. just to keep the price down, and then dumping overpriced accessories like a Wi-Fi adapter without the option to buy a cheaper third party alternative.

As for this OP, the country head of Portugal/Spain will know as much about the PS4 now as the country head of India would. Which is nothing.

Frankly speaking RROD doesnt matter to me .

MS awesome service makes up the flaws .

What I care is about is the pricing of the new consoles and features as said by Sam

Archived