~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

It's real, and that's how they treated their customers. This was their message:

HrmEe9J.png

The owners of a Phoenix-area restaurant who became notorious after yelling at unsatisfied customers and pocketing employees’ tips during a volatile appearance on Fox reality show “Kitchen Nightmares” will soon close its doors.

The show is basically Ramsay visits and helps out, and sometimes he is called in. They edit out the boring bits but everything is real.

There was one hotel owned who ends up killing himself after his hotel fails despite Ramsay helping out. Ironically, he said "Your business is about to f--king swim down the Hudson", and the owner drowned himself for real.

Marketing I think. There's some app also which allows to check insides of big restaurants in India.

Why would they market in a negative way and shut down their business? Over 60% of the hotels are closed. One was even closed during filming the show.

I didn't see the comment above big boss's. just thought he's asking why restaurants allow shooting inside.

Anyway, x files 9th season now. Closer to the truth!! Im guessing this season will be underwhelming despite the awesome buildup of conspiracy till now. Always happens with this kind of shows.

Edited by KyoyaHibari

I think its a bit of a cliffhanger. More like "will it be enough to escape those allegations or not" kinda deal. I dont think they are in the clear.

Alright. I found season 4 to be dipping in terms of content. First two seasons were best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright. I found season 4 to be dipping in terms of content. First two seasons were best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but it was still better than Season 3. I thought thats where the series almost lost its plot.

• Like 1