~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

23 minutes ago, adity said:

Guys a bit of a problem I'm facing. Netflix download size on my mobile is way too small. 260 mb for 45 minute episode. Can someone else verify it on their phone or help me out with what the issue might be? Prime download size is over 2 Gb for 1 hour episode.

Have enabled maximum quality for downloads in Netflix account settings. Quality settings is different for mobile data and Wifi. 

Started Sacred games yesterday and finished today. Whatta Show.

Saif Ali Khan and Nawaz :majesty: 

10/10. Gripping throughout.  Every actor was terrific. 

Mods please delete one thread for spoiler discussion.

Edited by hope

What I liked about Sacred Games is no one was over consuming screen space more than they should have, given their role in the story... just to wave their star power wand around.

I can imagine if this were a commercial Saif ki movie then the screenplay and character dynamics would have been totally different.

Varun Grover is the man!! love his comic stuff and Masaan and now this. Brilliant multi talented man (also lyricist) and yet we'll clap for the crow voiced Farhan Akhtar :lol: 

Edited by kunallkw

Sacred Games
What a show!
Easily the best Indian show ever. Writing, screenplay, direction and the brilliant by all is simply mind-blowing. Nawazzudin outshines himself but the surprise is Saif. Career best performance by both. Binge watched and I want more. Hopefully the second season will come sooner than later. Don't miss this.

Also, there is lot of profanity and explicit scenes so don't watch it around family.

10/10 for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Sacred Games
What a show!
Easily the best Indian show ever. Writing, screenplay, direction and the brilliant by all is simply mind-blowing. Nawazzudin outshines himself but the surprise is Saif. Career best performance by both. Binge watched and I want more. Hopefully the second season will come sooner than later. Don't miss this.

Also, there is lot of profanity and explicit scenes so don't watch it around family.

10/10 for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

my dad fired it up yesterday on tv and i was like bekaar show hai mat dekho aapke kaam ka nahi hai.. lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk