~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

It's happening, boys. I was wondering why no lawsuit till now.

while the lawsuit is pathetic... why are you following an even more pathetic twitter handle..?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 7/12/2018 at 10:34 PM, Pushy said:

Sacred Games

awesomeness

dat ending tho..."Aai Zhavli!"

also, what happened to Gun n Thighs ? 

RGV couldnt find any takers

but sacred games did the job and boy what an amazing production values.

Nawazuddin kicks a*s best method actor after Manoj Bajpai 

saif is too wimpy for a Sardar, they should have got Diljit Dosanjh for this

I loved Peter Capaldi's dystopian House-esque character. Heaven Sent and Hell Bent are my personal favorite episodes. I already don't like her as the Doctor. The producers have so less faith that they didn't even mention the premiere date. They will wait for reactions and make a few last minute changes accordingly.

2 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

I loved Peter Capaldi's dystopian House-esque character. Heaven Sent and Hell Bent are my personal favorite episodes. I already don't like her as the Doctor. The producers have so less faith that they didn't even mention the premiere date. They will wait for reactions and make a few last minute changes accordingly.

So far all the Doctors have exceeded their expectations. No one liked Capaldi's announcement and he turned out one of the best Doctor.

As for the date, it was announced long ago that it's going to be a long wait. Somewhere during Autumn 2018. Or start with the Christmas special. 

Can't wait. myb7vh9.png 

On s02e08 of luke cage, and man, what a snoozefest it has been so far.  WTF happened to netflix originals ?

Moved onto jessica jones (s02) .... lets see how that holds up !!

Edited by Ne0

Yeah Jessica Jones season 2 was terrible. Luke Cage s2 so far is fine but I find no reason to continue. Its not interesting enough. The whole family drama just brings the show down.

How is Black Lightening?

52 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah Jessica Jones season 2 was terrible. Luke Cage s2 so far is fine but I find no reason to continue. Its not interesting enough. The whole family drama just brings the show down.

How is Black Lightening?

its not NF original, i think its from the same channel as arrow/the flash etc.  I would expect lot of cheesy action and useless drama !

• 11 months later...

Now. Lets start awesome discussion on Stranger Things season 3 now that we're back.

Absolutely loved this season. No dull moments at all. Not filler moments like last season with that Indian girl. And best of all Dustin and Steve :wub:

Steve is the best developed character in the series.

I agree. Season 3 was very good. Big step up from last season. I didn't like the ending personally and found the monster pretty meh as well. But characters and pacing was on point.

The curveball on Robin was lame but at least the chemistry between Steve and her was nice. 

As for the ending

Hopper better be alive. After everything Joyce went through, I hope for a happy ending. The post credit scene suggest "the American" alive but it could be Brenner too.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Now. Lets start awesome discussion on Stranger Things season 3 now that we're back.

Absolutely loved this season. No dull moments at all. Not filler moments like last season with that Indian girl. And best of all Dustin and Steve :wub:

Steve is the best developed character in the series.

Agreed man. ST 3 is so much better than 2. Not a single dull moment. 

ST3 was simply awesome. Dat ending though :(

Erica was epic :rofl: Bald Eagle :rofl:

Monster was meh though. 

That is how you meet expectations. ST4 being the last season should be epic in all ways.

Damm so many talking points in ST3. 

Stoooooorrryyyyyyy...........