~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Guys. The Boys on Prime running on my mobile screen (16:1) is only showing up in half of my screen like all four corners are cut. I can live with top and bottom black cut but this is annoying. Every other show is working fine. I tried zooming in but its not doing anything. Anyone else having this issue? Help.

When I play a movie or show on prime there is a small icon the right which when tapped changes the way the show is displayed and switches between different settings viz. Fit to screen, zoom and original. 
I am only getting zoom, next up and exit playback. Zoom does nothing.

Thanks though.

Hmm, first 4 episodes were great. Then it was just a stretch or at least felt like. The religion and women thing got boring but otherwise very good show and enjoyable. 

Black Noir got nothing. Maeve was useless. It was all Homelander + A-Train with some Starlight who was meh as well. Would have been a lot better with longer storyline and more episodes covering others too. 

Karl Urban and The Boys were best part of the show. The ending was...eh..felt so anticlimactic.