~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Out now on Netflix.

My TV series backlog just shot up with all these quickly coming out one after the other.

Sacred Games S2

Mindhunter S2

Green Frontier

The Terror S2 (although only one episode)

How is a man supposed to watch all these? :panic:

Out now on Netflix.

My TV series backlog just shot up with all these quickly coming out one after the other.

Sacred Games S2
Mindhunter S2
Green Frontier
The Terror S2 (although only one episode)

How is a man supposed to watch all these? :panic:

Have same backlog. Currently finishing Black Spot season 2. Highly recommended. It's on Netflix
Saw The Terror S2 E1 and its actually much better than S1. Has more of the "horror element" expected from a series named The Terror. 

Hope the rest of the season is as good. 
Been on my watchlist since long. I think season 1 is on Prime video. Will give it a shot.
Superman Prequel 'Krypton' Canceled at Syfy
Saw 1 episode long back. Didn't like it.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

It was set 200 years before the birth of Superman. It follows his grandfather, Seg-El. 

It was more like Smallville journey but way worse. It would have probably caught with Superman after 6-7 seasons but given it's Syfy, it was never going to happen. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It was set 200 years before the birth of Superman. It follows his grandfather, Seg-El. 

It was more like Smallville journey but way worse. It would have probably caught with Superman after 6-7 seasons but given it's Syfy, it was never going to happen. 

Yeah, but Smallville had Superman doing Super stuff, whereas I don't think kryptonians actually had any superpowers on krypton. I may be wrong though.

It falls more into sci-fi than superhero genre. That said, few action scenes aside, the show was pointless and bound to get cancelled. 

~17 years since Smallville aired and it still remains best interpretation of the Superman. G0Z6GI3.gif Big fan of the show but surprised no one made a good Superman show/movie yet. 

Started Mindhunter S2 and was reminded again of why I fell in absolute love with this series.

It's just incredible how impeccably crafted it is. I'm now salivating at the thought of getting to savour 8 more episodes of this fantastic show.

Also, how good is this piece of music?

Like someone has mentioned in the comments, this is what emptiness feels like.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Just done with Dead to Me...Decided to watch it without checking out trailer because it was labelled as "comedy/drama" with run time of 30 minutes and yet there wasn't a single comedy scene.

It ended up being some grief coping sad shite show and the "mystery/twist" was so obvious that you will find out immediately when the lead actors are shown. The ending was duh of course... 

Another Netflix crapola. What a waste of time. 

15 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Started Mindhunter S2 and was reminded again of why I fell in absolute love with this series.

Just finished it, excellent pacing throughout the 9 episodes, son of sam and charles manson look breathtaking, just like the real life characters

Edited by hazard12345
  • Like 1

Step Up: High Water should be on Netflix. Didn't deserve to die. 

__

Just done with Young & Hungry. Nothing special. Chill rom-com with lots of cliché and silly main character (Osment). The rest of the cast was fine for most part minus some bad acting with laugh track added to it. The show kind of felt like mid 2000 and not 2014-18. Not daily random episode watching type.