~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Dude I am 4 episodes into Mindhunter and I am already bummed out because I know its about to end soon and its gonna be an excruciating wait till the next season. 

This show is so goddamn good. And that cinematography. <3

• Like 2

Finished Russian Doll Season 1 today. Lovely watch actually, the ending to the season was really well done. Interesting concept and well executed. Natasha Lyonne was so amazing to watch!

How is Banshee? I know a lot of folks here have watched it, thoughts please.

3 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Finished Russian Doll Season 1 today. Lovely watch actually, the ending to the season was really well done. Interesting concept and well executed. Natasha Lyonne was so amazing to watch!

That opening track got burnt onto my brain.

Didn't know what to expect going in, it's such a bizarre feel good show. Was quite surprised.

• Like 1

Yeah, Russian Doll was very nice. The pacing was also good without any fillers. From no Lyonne to more Lyonne by the end.

Banshee first 3 seasons are good. Last season meh. Definitely worth checking it out.

• Like 1

Finished Mindhunter S2 and loved it!

I'd probably rate S1 slightly higher though because of how good Holden's character arc was in it.

Still, this is probably the only ongoing show that I can actually binge watch. I love plenty of other shows too but I don't think I've been able to watch more than 2 episodes of any of them on a single stretch.

It's just an utterly compelling show.

Hope Netflix renews it for a couple of more seasons :samui:

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Finished Mindhunter S2 and loved it!

I'd probably rate S1 slightly higher though because of how good Holden's character arc was in it.

Still, this is probably the only ongoing show that I can actually binge watch. I love plenty of other shows too but I don't think I've been able to watch more than 2 episodes of any of them on a single stretch.

It's just an utterly compelling show.

Hope Netflix renews it for a couple of more seasons :samui:

Fincher has planned for 5 seasons. The guy is a sucker for serial killers.

Classic show though. 

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. “The Mandalorian” is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

:wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Joe, any idea on how 13 Reasons Why is? Have you watched it?

Not for me. Too much teen crap in a bad way and overall depressing/sad show. 

Heard season 2 was terrible as well. 

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. “The Mandalorian” is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

:wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

In spite of the cringeworthy dialogue, this looks a whole lot better than the next skywalker cr@p film.

Edited by kmkaks