~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

50 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I really like Amazon's  clean camera work on all its originals... Even HDR Stuff does not have any of that stupid film grain sh*t... Makes me happy to see quality high production Hindi originals...

Grain is not HDR. It's just...grain. 

Thank-you for recommending Banshee @Joe Cool! I'm absolutely loving this show. The visceral action sequences, strong sex and the emotional carnage of it all. Brutal and every bit delicious.

Started Season 3 this evening. Besides of course Lucas and Anastasia, it's the evolution of Rebecca's character that is so remarkably well executed.

Thank-you for recommending Banshee [mention=12588]Joe Cool[/mention]! I'm absolutely loving this show. The visceral action sequences, strong sex and the emotional carnage of it all. Brutal and every bit delicious.

Started Season 3 this evening. Besides of course Lucas and Anastasia, it's the evolution of Rebecca's character that is so remarkably well executed.
It's one hell of a show with some brutal action set pieces.. I was genuinely upset when it ended..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, sobbii said:

It's one hell of a show with some brutal action set pieces.. I was genuinely upset when it ended..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

In the final episode of Season 2 there was a song that played amidst the closing scenes. Song's called "This Night' by Black Lab. Deep hitting words and perfect complimenting sequences.

Shows like these... makes evenings better, bittersweet better.

2 minutes ago, Engineer said:

Bought Sony Liv subscription for this got constient buffering :(

Is it, I recently watched ironman series, worked well, even sports events have been streaming well. 

DC released Batman Beyond on its service. Anyone watched it, is the remaster good?

My bad remastered version is releasing in October in Bluray format. Batman Beyond was very good. 

Edited by HEMAN

11 hours ago, AtheK said:

Is it, I recently watched ironman series, worked well, even sports events have been streaming well. 

Yes, maybe it is my connection Anyone confirm whether sony liv has servers in India My ISP throttle speeds to servers outside India

1 hour ago, Engineer said:

Yes, maybe it is my connection Anyone confirm whether sony liv has servers in India My ISP throttle speeds to servers outside India

I only use SonyLiv to watch Motogp race live and the quality is not good pixelated even when selecting high in settings. It used to buffer constantly before but for some months its buffer free but quality is sh*t. Maybe its a live event that's why.. 

I only use SonyLiv to watch Motogp race live and the quality is not good pixelated even when selecting high in settings. It used to buffer constantly before but for some months its buffer free but quality is sh*t. Maybe its a live event that's why.. 
Haven't watched MotoGp but I watched Ashes Live and there was no pixelation and quality was almost identical to Tata Sky HD broadcast.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Haven't watched MotoGp but I watched Ashes Live and there was no pixelation and quality was almost identical to Tata Sky HD broadcast.

Looks like they have improved which is good since their annual price is quite tempting.. 

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

+1, even India west indies series was good, but ashes quality was brilliant.