~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Just started Mindhunter and this is riveting stuff. Finally a show that actually delves into the minds of serial killers and does it in such an interesting and cohesive manner. Remarkably well executed. The sheer physical resemblance they had with the actor and the actual Edmund Kemper... whew, uncanny stuff! It made my gut churn.

If they really get into the entire Manson thing... OMG, that would be so perfect, eerily perfect!

3 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Just started Mindhunter and this is riveting stuff. Finally a show that actually delves into the minds of serial killers and does it in such an interesting and cohesive manner. Remarkably well executed. The sheer physical resemblance they had with the actor and the actual Edmund Kemper... whew, uncanny stuff! It made my gut churn.

If they really get into the entire Manson thing... OMG, that would be so perfect, eerily perfect!

• Like 1

Done with 2nd part of of The Chew Show. Very chill and nice just like previous part. Hope they keep making it more. 

__

Netflix acquires the global streaming rights to 'Seinfeld'. Netflix will offer all 180 episodes of “Seinfeld” in the U.S. and to most of its 151 million subscribers throughout the world when the five-year pact takes effect in 2021. All 180 episodes will be on one service globally and in 4K. 

Finished The good place season 3. It isnt a earth shattering show but something of a guilty pleasure when you want to watch something soothing.

Started Schitt creek. 3 episodes in and I am already liking it a lot.

The Family Man is streaming now. Let's see when get time to see it.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Finished The good place season 3. It isnt a earth shattering show but something of a guilty pleasure when you want to watch something soothing.

Where did you see it ? I can't see it on Netflix as it will be released on 2nd october. 

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Ya. Netflix has only 2 season right now. So had to download the 3rd one. Waiting for 4th season now.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Okay . 4th season will start premiering soon but will be the last as well . 

38 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Watching The Family Man right now. Cannot seem to turn off the subtitles on Prime App LG WebOs.

Watched the first episode on my Android phone and even though subtitles are turned off still they appear . 

I switched the audio to English , subtitles don't appear then .