~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I don't know about that. I stopped watching Arrow long ago and only follow yearly crossover event. They are cheesy fun and I don't plan to continue watching the series afterwards anyway. So it doesn't bother me much. 

This episode begins a crossover event that continues on Batwoman season 1 episode 9, The Flash season 6 episode 9, and Arrow season 8 episode 8, and concludes on Legends of Tomorrow's special episode.

49 minutes ago, achilles said:

Ep 6 of The Morning Show dropped the ball pretty hard. It is unusually dramatic, and feels off. 

Apple has got this social commentary thing going on with each of its offerings, and it reeks of California high horse-ness. Probably won't be watching any further.  

Opposite for me. I like the episode, and specially the last 15 mins (Chip's change in behaviour etc). 

Not to mention, the last 10 minutes or so have excellent use of HDR, with great use of lighting in the Safari Inn scenes. 

8 hours ago, Engineer said:

In order to watch the crisis you need to watch the final season of Arrow it's entire season's storyline is based on the crisis event. 

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't know about that. I stopped watching Arrow long ago and only follow yearly crossover event. They are cheesy fun and I don't plan to continue watching the series afterwards anyway. So it doesn't bother me much. 

This episode begins a crossover event that continues on Batwoman season 1 episode 9, The Flash season 6 episode 9, and Arrow season 8 episode 8, and concludes on Legends of Tomorrow's special episode.

Oh lol....can you list the crossover episodes so that I watch only those.....no plans of resuming arrow again :P

6 hours ago, kold_war said:

Oh lol....can you list the crossover episodes so that I watch only those.....no plans of resuming arrow again :P

This guide is good

What should I watch to catch up?

1. “Flash vs. Arrow” (2014)
  2. “Heroes Join Forces” (2015)
  3. “Invasion!” (2016)
  4. “Crisis on Earth-X” (2017)
  5. “Elseworlds” (2018)

How can I watch the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover?

1. Supergirl will begin the crossover with “Part 1” on December 8
  2. Batwoman will air “Part 2” on December 9
  3. The Flash will air “Part 3” on December 10
  4. Arrow will air “Part 4” on January 14, 2020
  5. Legends of Tomorrow will air “Part 5” also on January 14, 2020
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 3:10 AM, Joe Cool said:

How can I watch the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover?

1. Supergirl will begin the crossover with “Part 1” on December 8
  2. Batwoman will air “Part 2” on December 9
  3. The Flash will air “Part 3” on December 10
  4. Arrow will air “Part 4” on January 14, 2020
  5. Legends of Tomorrow will air “Part 5” also on January 14, 2020

One month hiatus between the episodes :(

Yep. Winter break.

___

Mandalorian chapter 4 - good filler adventure episode but it is not something you want in a season with just 8 episodes. Would have been great with 14-24 episodes. That said, love the show. Love Favreau. Love  the kid. Soothing to watch. ?

So after watching first episode of Watchmen I realised that it's a show worth binge watching. But I couldn't resist and watched till episode 4, and it's freaking fantastic. It keeps getting better and better. And the background music is just superb.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

So after watching first episode of Watchmen I realised that it's a show worth binge watching. But I couldn't resist and watched till episode 4, and it's freaking fantastic. It keeps getting better and better. And the background music is just superb.

Yes it gets better with every episode. Episode 6 was the best. It was on a different level. After watching the first 2 episodes, i was clueless on what was happening. From episode 3, they slowing start to tie up original watchmen story. They do a decent job to tell what happens in the comics. Brilliant show till now. Lets see how they end the season.

The acting is great too. Agent Blake, Angela and Looking Glass actors are fantastic.

OMFG saw episode 7 of Watchmen. Even though I had guessed it, the revelation was still so awesome :wOOtjumpy:

A question to those who have seen it so far:

We saw a space ship crash in a farm which Lady Trieu ought from an childless Clarks couple, it was awfully similar to Superman's arrival. WTF was that about?

38 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

OMFG saw episode 7 of Watchmen. Even though I had guessed it, the revelation was still so awesome :wOOtjumpy:

A question to those who have seen it so far:

Hide contents

We saw a space ship crash in a farm which Lady Trieu ought from an childless Clarks couple, it was awfully similar to Superman's arrival. WTF was that about?

Spoiler

My guess its Dr Manhattan. It looked like blue comet. My guess is thats when he returns from Mars and takes Human form. Maybe I am totally wrong.

Also all the stuff in that scene was homage to Superman. Clarks, Farm, child adoption and flying object from space.

49 minutes ago, Infamous said:
  Hide contents

My guess its Dr Manhattan. It looked like blue comet. My guess is thats when he returns from Mars and takes Human form. Maybe I am totally wrong.

Also all the stuff in that scene was homage to Superman. Clarks, Farm, child adoption and flying object from space.

I read somewhere that showrunners confirmed that everything happens in current timeline, so it was not well in the past. But yeah, strong possibility is that its Dr Manhatten.

Also next week is epic. Crisis on Infinite earths starts, then Watchmen episode 8 will definitely be a cracking episode.

New trailer:

Superman to Smallville Superman: You are Clark Kent, right?

This is gonna be good.