~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

26 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What was posted by @Snake? It's taken down now.

The BOYS season 2 teaser. Seems to have got wiped from existence. 

Working video here: https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/12/05/the-boys-season-2-trailer-debuts/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Need to buy a big a*s Peaky Blinders poster as a gift for my friend. I only see 13"x19" options on Amazon, I need twice the size.

Get it printed instead of buying. Find large size image, download, go to printing shop. 

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Get it printed instead of buying. Find large size image, download, go to printing shop. 

Havent really done that before, and also wouldn't custom prints cost a ton? I did find a larger size thought, not by a lot but have a backup.

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Havent really done that before, and also wouldn't custom prints cost a ton? I did find a larger size thought, not by a lot but have a backup.

Try circleone. Last year i got a Resident Evil theme 2.5x4ft adhesive backed sticker printed from them for my computer table for about 400bucks. Uploaded my own design.

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

What an episode of Watchmen. Mind blowing :majesty:
Also there was a post credits scene, were post credits scene always there for all episodes and I didn't watch?
Lol i also figured it today only.. I got busy when credits started to roll and there was a scene..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What an episode of Watchmen. Mind blowing :majesty:
Also there was a post credits scene, were post credits scene always there for all episodes and I didn't watch?
Lol i also figured it today only.. I got busy when credits started to roll and there was a scene..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk