~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

On 12/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, achilles said:

They killed it with TMS season finale. An hour and a bit of top quality, grade-A build-up release dressed in Alex Levy and that NY vibe. The production quality is unmatched, and performances are f**king great throughout. 

Oh yeah ! The last 10 minutes. f**king A !

On 12/29/2019 at 12:46 AM, Engineer said:

Watched Witcher great show only problem I found that fringilla is portrayed by a black woman according to the author she is white.

Could be worse. According to the author game of thrones would have had a proper ending. :giggle:

Yo guys, can I get a couple of TV show recommendations? Preferably stuff that isn't 12 seasons long or something crazy. I'm cool with 3-4 seasons.

Recommend whatever you've liked best, I haven't really seen much TV shows. Only seen Peaky Blinders. Please also mention which streaming service its on.

I have access to Prime and Netflix, might as well use it.

@Joe Cool gave me a list once, but we lost that forum data unfortunately.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Edited by Chirag2001

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yo guys, can I get a couple of TV show recommendations? Preferably stuff that isn't 12 seasons long or something crazy.

Recommend whatever you've liked best, I haven't really seen much TV shows. Only seen Peaky Blinders.

@Joe Cool gave me list once, but we lost that forum data unfortunately.

The Boys
Marvel's Daredevil
The Man in the High Castle

Watch Taboo starring Tom Hardy if you like Peaky Blinders.

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yo guys, can I get a couple of TV show recommendations? Preferably stuff that isn't 12 seasons long or something crazy.

Recommend whatever you've liked best, I haven't really seen much TV shows. Only seen Peaky Blinders.

@Joe Cool gave me list once, but we lost that forum data unfortunately.

True Detective Season 1 (it's self-contained so you can safely skip the next two seasons which aren't as good)

Mindhunter

Chernobyl

True Detective Season 1 (it's self-contained so you can safely skip the next two seasons which aren't as good)

Mindhunter

Chernobyl

Isn't Chernobyl specific to Hotstar?

True Detective is the one with Matthew McConnaughey and Woody Harrelson right?

9 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Isn't Chernobyl specific to Hotstar?

True Detective is the one with Matthew McConnaughey and Woody Harrelson right?

Yup and Yup.

And True Detective is also exclusive to Hotstar. 

5 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup and Yup.

And True Detective is also exclusive to Hotstar. 

Ahh man my Netflix and Prime Video has been sitting around for months, I dont wanna get another subscription, Id rather watch what I have.

I might torrent it like I used to a year or two back, but then whats the point of paying for any subscriptions xD

Though, I might get Hotstar at some point, I wanna watch GoT and I only have the first 4 season downloaded so thanks for the recommendations, I'll check em out if I get Hotstar

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ahh man my Netflix and Prime Video has been sitting around for months, I dont wanna get another subscription, Id rather watch what I have.

I might torrent it like I used to a year or two back, but then whats the point of paying for any subscriptions xD

Though, I might get Hotstar at some point, I wanna watch GoT and I only have the first 4 season downloaded so thanks for the recommendations, I'll check em out if I get Hotstar

No worries.

The thing you need to know about Hotstar though is that it's video quality is sh*t when compared to the alternative :P