~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

On 1/22/2020 at 6:37 PM, harsh1387 said:

It's a good show. Season 2 is better than 1 however the ending isn't much to everyone's liking. Hopefully season 3 will address it.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Idk I like Season 1 better.

Perhaps thats because Otis and Maeve were doing stuff together for most of it. Or maybe because it featured a positive relationship between them unlike Season 2.

Also, I know its supposed to be weird, but that last school play episode was really, really weird. No idea how else it can be described.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:29 PM, dante77 said:

Not available in India :(

Key and Peele youtube channel has most of their videos. Comedy central channel has some good stuff as well. No other go if you are in India.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, b!T said:

Key and Peele youtube channel has most of their videos. Comedy central channel has some good stuff as well. No other go if you are in India.

Yeah, would say Youtube is good to watch the clips. They are full and not cut in middle either. 

Never gets old. tFVJGA7.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Good Place ended. 

I don't know what to say at all. So happy about the finale but so sad. Weird. Going to miss the show and the characters so much. The show had a great message and the way Danson said "Take it sleazy hit" hard. 

Finale was absolute perfection. ?

Released test footage from 2010 of the cancelled Star Wars TV show "Underworld," which was to take place in the lower levels of Coruscant. The series was set after the events of Order 66. The video game "1313" was to be a tie-in of this series. Due to the immense cost of shooting the series, as well as the selling of Lucasfilm to Disney, "Underworld" was delayed and eventually cancelled.

From IGN's review of Locke and Key:

Fans of the comic book's graphic violence and creepy visuals may be a bit disappointed that Netflix's version leans more into the whimsical aspects of Hill's narrative and less on the terror and bloodshed. Having read the comics myself, it is difficult to ignore the changes in tone and lack of adult content, however, if the streaming giant's goal is to appeal to a larger audience, then I think the series succeeds with some terrific set-pieces, aesthetics, and performances from the leading cast that make Season 1's 10-episode arc a worthy binge.

It's probably better to just pick up the graphic novel. But it's so goddamned expensive :/