~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

16 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Totally, narcos is one of the few consistently good series on Netflix.  Saw  s01 of 'the sinner' , liked it.  Might start s02 sometime later.  

BTW, were did they announce the next season of about Amado ? I thought the next one would be about chapo.

By the end of season 2, it was shown that Amado will be the head figure of the organization. Chapo and the old guy will also play key role. 

20 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

By the end of season 2, it was shown that Amado will be the head figure of the organization. Chapo and the old guy will also play key role. 

That i know, but there's no explicit word from NF that it'll focus on Amado.  As I've seen, Narcos is more like an anthology , focus shifts to a new storyline/character after every season or two.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:33 PM, hope said:

The Witcher last 4 episodes were such a let down.

The whole dragon thing was not required. The ending is so confusing, where the hell is everyone in the timeline :ko:

I havent played the game through yet. Just the initial couple of missions. I did read the first few books, but despite all of that I feel the show is sort of all over the place. 

No shade as Cavill, he seems pretty great as Geralt. 

Because of above reasons, Idk how people who havent played the game or read the books would find the show....

On 3/3/2020 at 8:15 PM, Ne0 said:

Totally, narcos is one of the few consistently good series on Netflix.  Saw  s01 of 'the sinner' , liked it.  Might start s02 sometime later.  

BTW, were did they announce the next season of about Amado ? I thought the next one would be about chapo.

There's already a 3 season series on El Chapo, a pretty good one at that. 

Amado was one of the biggest suppliers in the world. He had access to routes nobody else had. Considering their focus on him towards the end, highly likely. 

9 hours ago, achilles said:

So no one cares about spoilers anymore? This show just came out. :furious:

Those who like it must have watched it by now. 

On 3/3/2020 at 8:15 PM, Ne0 said:

There's already a show on Chapo called El Chapo on NF. 3 seasons, and a pretty good show TBH. 

Plus how Amado f**ked Fenix in the last few minutes, and considering he was actually one of the biggest dealers and owned the most lucrative delivery route to US, looks like he will be the focus next season. 

9 hours ago, achilles said:

So no one cares about spoilers anymore? This show just came out. :furious:

Those will love Narcos would have watched it by now. 

Also, f**k THE FORUM. Every f**king reply ends up in an error. 

I know I got a whole lot of recommendations last month, but didn't watch any of it yet. I did watch Season 2 of Sex Ed, Season 1 of Dark, and 5 seasons of the 100 (I have no idea why, Season 3 onwards was pretty darn bad and I still kept watching) and a whole bunch of Netflix exclusive movies. Will attack Prime next, or an anime for some change. 

Edited by Chirag2001

33 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

HOLY sh*t!!!!

Holy sh*t indeed :eyepop:

It's from the creator of Chernobyl!

Now if they can get Hugh Jackman to star as Joel, it would be amazing.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

24 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Holy sh*t indeed :eyepop:

It's from the creator of Chernobyl!

Now if they can get Hugh Jackman to star as Joel, it would be amazing.

Oooh that would be a perfect casting honestly 

Idk the game is soo good with its storytelling, Im not sure if this can top that 

25 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Oooh that would be a perfect casting honestly 

Idk the game is soo good with its storytelling, Im not sure if this can top that 

It's being co-written by Neil Druckmann himself along with the writer/creator of Chernobyl, which was absolutely brilliant.

So even if it doesn't top the game, I think it's safe to assume that it will still be really good.

4 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Dude Hugh Jackman as Joel would be insane. 

This sold me on him being Joel.

17 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Those who like it must have watched it by now. 

Not everyone binge watches, Bird.

14 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Bruh. HBO, Chernobyl and the original creator? Marhaba. I'm already wet.