~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

55 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I was thinking of watching Special Ops on Hotstar with my parents, will that be okay? 

Nope. Too much galis bro.

You can watch Asur though. It also has  curses but there are hardly 5 in 8 episodes. 

Edited by hope

10 hours ago, hope said:

Nope. Too much galis bro.

You can watch Asur though. It also has  curses but there are hardly 5 in 8 episodes. 

Gaalis should be fine. But since you didn't mention anything else, I guess there isn't any nudity or wild sex scenes like Sacred Games, which would be a problem. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, achilles said:

Dude this Veep is some funny sh*t. The writing reminds me of Archer somewhat, but more feisty, and not as clever. Some lines are genuine LOL worthy.

Veep is soooooo good right up to the end. It never got the recognition it deserved, up there with the first few seasons of Arrested development. 

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

How did you guys watch Asur? Did you pay for Voot? I am not buying another subscription for this.

As for other ways, I can't seem to find it. If you guys know. Do pm me.

@mods - I am only asking other streaming service location in private chat emoji14.png

Get a free 3 day or 14 day trial and cancel before the sub starts.

Are any of the later seasons in Arrow worth watching? I haven't watched beyond Season 5 since it came out. I just end up rewatching Season 5 if I wanna watch Arrow. But is it any good after that?

(Season 2 was pretty good too though)

7 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Arrow became lulz worthy after Season 2. Too much cringe and forced romance sub plots.

Idk I liked Season 5. Season 2 is still the best. 

But Season 3 and 4 were really crap. Too much cringe and Felicity (god that was awful).

I did like the flashbacks in Season 3. 

That's how majority of CW shows are. Start off well with 1 to 2 good seasons then become unbearable trash with some good episodes here and there.  

Except Supernatural but even that had some quality drop after season 5. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Aftrunner said:

Veep is soooooo good right up to the end. It never got the recognition it deserved, up there with the first few seasons of Arrested development. 

It's got me by the Jonads man. 

On another note, Tiger King ended in kind of a damp way. Episode 3 was interesting. Most of the rest of the show is how batshit insane the characters are. 

But it fails in the way every documentary that I've watched fails: it tries to create a narrative by withholding details. Nada.

It's incredible for one thing though: it made me feel how utterly fukcing princely it would be to pet the big cats. I mean, if you can domesticate the king, that's baller. 

2 hours ago, achilles said:

It's got me by the Jonads man. 

On another note, Tiger King ended in kind of a damp way. Episode 3 was interesting. Most of the rest of the show is how batshit insane the characters are. 

But it fails in the way every documentary that I've watched fails: it tries to create a narrative by withholding details. Nada.

It's incredible for one thing though: it made me feel how utterly fukcing princely it would be to pet the big cats. I mean, if you can domesticate the king, that's baller. 

Are you listening to Joe Exotic's music ? ?