StormShadow

Sex education both the seasons we're really good... Can't wait for the next one

Also Finished 2 seasons of money heist

It was good.....nothing great imo.....felt it to be way too hyped

Will maybe start Ozark next

Edited by kold_war

On 4/19/2020 at 3:37 PM, kold_war said:

Sex education both the seasons we're really good... Can't wait for the next one

I found the whole 'stage play' sequence at the end of Season 2 a little too weird maybe. 

Nevertheless, its a pretty good show.

Spoiler

Season 1 had me rooting for Maeve and Otis, but after Season 2, Ruby has my vote. 

Loved Fauda season 3. Sort of loses momentum in the last 2 episodes but ends literally with a  bang. Would be interesting to see if they continue the plot line of the antagonist in the next season cause they did a fantastic job in setting his story. Great action and wonderful performances esp the guys playing the Palestinian father son duo. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I found the whole 'stage play' sequence at the end of Season 2 a little too weird maybe. 

Nevertheless, its a pretty good show.

Reveal hidden contents

Season 1 had me rooting for Maeve and Otis, but after Season 2, Ruby has my vote. 

Same here dude.... Unnecessary and weird imo...but ya a very good show. Can't wait for the next season

I'm still rooting for Maeve and Otis ?

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Same here dude.... Unnecessary and weird imo...but ya a very good show. Can't wait for the next season

Reveal hidden contents

I'm still rooting for Maeve and Otis ?

Yeah. They keep f**king with us at the ending of the last episode, but hey makes season 3 more exciting

It is a weird show in its premise, and I understand that Lily girl is supposed to be that unnecessarily weird, but the last episode took it wayy too far.

Oh man! First 3 episodes of Nine Nine season 7 is so awesome! I think it will be an awesome season to watch!

Its not like earlier seasons were bad but they went a little off track with all those feminist bs and teaching manners and all. But I liked all the seasons so far.

This one seems exactly like a classic Nine Nine show!

Oh man! First 3 episodes of Nine Nine season 7 is so awesome! I think it will be an awesome season to watch!

Its not like earlier seasons were bad but they went a little off track with all those feminist bs and teaching manners and all. But I liked all the seasons so far.

This one seems exactly like a classic Nine Nine show!