~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Finished Better Call Saul, Season 5 takes it to another level. 

I stopped watching Season 1 few years ago, then started watching it again during the lockdown. Dont know why i stopped in the first place. 

IMO it seems to be better than Breaking Bad. 

9/10

Edited by Mizanurification

33 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

Finished Better Call Saul, Season 5 takes it to another level. 

It is so good. Feels more Gilligan-ish than BrBa for sure. Waiting for Netflix to catch up on episodes, where'd you catch it? 

Ozark Season 3 is superb. This show, how remarkable it is. Laura Linney's acting this season was brilliant, her entire character arc is so well pronounced and shown on screen. Those sequences with Tom Pelphrey (Ben) were top notch.

Money Heist Season 4 was, well okay-ish. This show now feels a little flat for me, doesn't excite me as much as it used to. I only liked the parts where Gandia decided to go bad a*s and things got tricky and interesting. The bunch of detectives are clowns! They do everything wrong and sometimes it's hilarious how the directors make them look like complete dolts trying to catch the Professor. Phish! Also, Lisbon looked like a hag this season. Haggis even.

2 hours ago, achilles said:

Hearing good things about Ozark all over. Are the first two seasons connected with this one? 

Yes, highly recommended. It gets better with each season.

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2020 at 2:59 PM, harsh1387 said:

Billions Season 5 has aired. First episode was a bit lacklustre. Hope they pick up pace in later ones.

Axe was weak in this episode. Pointless Ayahuasca trip. 

The whole wedding was silly. Chuck Sr is a buffoon.

Bonnie just pure cringe. What a terrible character (and actor). 

Wendy being Wendy. Terrible.

Becky with terrible acting and speech. Embarrassing scene. 

Chuck was best. Needs more Chuck and Axe on screen and less Wendy shite. 

18 hours ago, achilles said:

Hearing good things about Ozark all over. Are the first two seasons connected with this one? 

Oh YES, all the seasons are connected. Please do watch them, in order. This series is not to be missed. The cast, in it's entirety is just superb. It's a slow burner and takes it's time to develop and build. Most shows steam after a tight first two seasons, bot not this. No Sir!

Edited by Black_Hawk

2 hours ago, Outlook said:

guys how is Peakey Blinders TV series ? is it worth the time for 5 seasons ?

Not for 5 seasons. It is good but quality has dropped after season 2. The show is mostly style over substance and is good at it.