~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Is Omar in this show as well? I need to try it out.

Nope. But lots of familiar faces.

It's pretty slow and music is a big part of it, which may come across as filler and turn you off.

I love it though.

Only reason I watch Boardwalk is Omar. Hopefully he'll play a bigger part in the coming seasons.

Nope. But lots of familiar faces.

It's pretty slow and music is a big part of it, which may come across as filler and turn you off.

I love it though.

Only reason I watch Boardwalk is Omar. Hopefully he'll play a bigger part in the coming seasons.

Yeah WTF man. Why aren't they giving Omar more screen time? Instead I'm forced to sit through scenes with Margaret Schroeder and that btch gives me mad rage. Her and that dumb, immature wh*re Nucky's banging.

today's episode of homeland wasn't great. earlier ones were better.

I think it was good. We got to see the main characters from different angles. Plus the face to face between Brody & Carrie was nicely done. I feel the story is shaping up great.

Watching TWD after Homeland seems like a lost cause. Otis acted better than most of the central characters. :|

Also why do the episodes have this greenish hue. I know it's sorta post-apocalyptic and gives a depressed feel to the whole show, but this world ain't Fallout. There are no gas leaks occurring anywhere. There are hardly any humans left so there's no deforestation. If anything, it should be more vibrant, more natural. Bit of a turn-off.

Its not a greenish hue, I think its more like a grain filter. And yeah, it really doesnt look good.

Could be worse though. Two words - Shaky cam.

Add a shaky cam and they might as well kiss S3 goodbye. :lol:

And they need to change Andrea fast, like really fast. Or else kill her off. The current one is so f**king irritating, and totally in contrast to the real story (where she's a kickass sharpshooter).

Edit: Surprisingly the best character now is Daryl (who wasn't in the original series to begin with IIRC).

Edited by Kaamwali Bai