~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Pretender - one more mindblowing show which died before it's time. Like Total Recall 2070. :D . I think Pretender ran 2 or 3 seasons before being killed. But the last one was pretty crappy because of all the plot twists.

@Jeri - when you say new PB season on Star is that season 4, so we will be on par with the US? But they haven't shown seasons 2 and 3 on Star yet.

are u talking about the jared, ms parker, sydney 'the pretender'? i used to love it when it used to air on star....have the episodes downloaded but havent watched them

Absolutely !! And share please !! I have ordered the DVD set from Amazon, but its gonna take time because some of the other items in my order are beinf restocked.

Pretender - one more mindblowing show which died before it's time. Like Total Recall 2070. :( . I think Pretender ran 2 or 3 seasons before being killed. But the last one was pretty crappy because of all the plot twists.

The last season was crazy because the producers had already given the signal to the writers that the show was being wrapped up and so they tried to squeeze 2 to 3 seasons worth of plot content into one season.

Just completed House season 4. Last two episodes are simply mindblowing. Brilliant writing. Although my favourite episode is still the one about the Three Patients from season 1. Probably one of the best TV episodes I have seen ever.

Watched this History Channel documentary called Life After People. The premise of the show is all humans mysteriously disappear from the planet, what happens next? The cause of their disappearance is not discussed but it goes into great detail about the state of the earth a number of years minus humans. Much of it is speculative - watch it for the good production, narration and pwetty graphics.

Oh don't bother tuning in or checking TV listings, it's available in all the usual places.

The season finale of LOST.

The pacing of the second half of Season 4 was real quick thanks to the writer's strike. I iz happee with the general direction in which the show is going. The guy in the coffin, phew! who woulda thunk?

Okay, did anyone else catch the Half-Life reference in the finale?[spoiler - will hurt. so don't click if you haven't seen the show]

What does Ben use to hack the ice off the frozen wheel which MOVES the island?

A crowbar! He used a crowbar!

*wipes tear*

LOST is the best show. evar.

i'm watching 'How I met your mother' season 1.

1st episode was good. hope the rest of it is good too

and i heard that prison break is gonna come this july... anbody know anything abt it ?

i'm watching 'How I met your mother' season 1.

1st episode was good. hope the rest of it is good too

and i heard that prison break is gonna come this july... anbody know anything abt it ?

HIMYM is hilarious!!! ive watched all the 3 seasons...Barney is amazing. would recommend it to all.

I'm watching The Flight of the Conchords debut season. Takes a bit of getting used to, but the music is quite nice and more than makes up for the oddball humour.

And Heroes is awful. I can't stand that show!

The documentary, Life After People, that arun mentioned is a nice watch despite the substandard visual effects. I'd suggest people give it a try.

^^ :)

It's a graphic novel brought to life in pristine glory. Can't wait for season 3 - Tim Kring has promised that none of the mushy stuff from season 2 will be there. It will be back to season 1 style blood and super powers. Can't wait!!!