~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

watched californication, heroes and prison break back to back...californication was good but heroes and PB were letdowns....gonna watch house now...house can never disappoint

introduced kristen bell on heroes...for some reason, i really like her

peace

sam, you should start watching veronica mars, truly brilliant.If you liked kristen bell in heroes, you'll probably like vm too.

btw, how did you like the californication finale?I loved it.

54jefj6.png

yeah :wOOtjumpy:

Exactly.I was hoping for the same thing, with hank and becca driving away into the night and the sex and all the good things from season 1 starting fresh again in the second.

You got everything wrong on veronica mars man. Its like the exact opposite - High school teen detective, that kind of thing. Sam, if you want to try it, just pm me your address. I've got a backup copy lying around. :D

hey, has any one of u ever seen the show called "the big bang theory"?? its freaking hilarious..saw an eppy on zee cafe the other day...was soo addicted to it tht had to dload all the 6 eppys tht have come out so far....it just started and its awesome....u guys have to see it....!!

i watch it sometimes..its not bad...but indian comedy shows are generally silly....rather than being funny, they focus more on silly stuff....but some are really nice....like the great indian comedy show which used to come earlier...now its scrapped...

this girl is like the two face girl from Seinfeld.

Very attractive in one episode and not so much in another.

lake1np5.jpg

Anyways, I'm hooked on Boston Legal.

Badass lawyers, hot chicks and and hot chicks that make badass lawyers.

and James Spader, he's at his career best in all his elements... edgy, witty, kinky.

Best courtroom drama since the The Practice. :P

Edited by arun360

Just saw Top Gear Season 10, episode 2. Those three bozos are completely nuts !! And thats why this is the best auto show on TV.

Wait till u see episode 4, simply amazing, the trio ride through the deserts of Africa.

Any HEROES fan out there?

I see them is short supply. But I am deeply taken away by this series.

Hey i am a big time fan of Heroes!!!

The last 30 seconds of Episode 7 was mind blowing!!! :shock3:

Just saw Top Gear Season 10, episode 2. Those three bozos are completely nuts !! And thats why this is the best auto show on TV.

Wait till u see episode 4, simply amazing, the trio ride through the deserts of Africa.

Any HEROES fan out there?

I see them is short supply. But I am deeply taken away by this series.

Hey i am a big time fan of Heroes!!!

The last 30 seconds of Episode 7 was mind blowing!!! :shock3:

I have downloaded upto S02E06. Yet to get the next one. BTW there's HEROES theme available for PSP. I discovered today on psp-themes.net.

Lets keep in touch. We can share a lot about HEROES.

im a big heroes fan as well...still have to see eppy 7 though....but im loving season 2....things are getting real confusing and its tough to decide who is the good guy and who is bad...!! real nice stuff..

Welcome Bro! I say, Syler is the most creative anti-hero(from writing perspective) ever on celluloid? And now we don't know whoz the good guy and whoz bad. Both syler and peter are converging on NYC again.

im a big heroes fan as well...still have to see eppy 7 though....but im loving season 2....things are getting real confusing and its tough to decide who is the good guy and who is bad...!! real nice stuff..

Welcome Bro! I say, Syler is the most creative anti-hero(from writing perspective) ever on celluloid? And now we don't know whoz the good guy and whoz bad. Both syler and peter are converging on NYC again.

in season 1, the ppl were not using the abilities tht much....but in season 2, everyone seems to be developing into heroes and comfortably use their powers...thts what makes it so cool....i loved the power given to detective parkman.....

"whatever the brain controls, u control"

...!!

I'm a fan of Heroes as well, but lately it's turning into an x-men movie. By adding more characters they're taking away the fun part which was there in S01. We all know that the story revolves around the main characters in the first few episodes of S01, but whoever is added afterwards gets killed off later on..

Edited by MightySkate

Heroes has lost its way in Season 2. There is only one discernible plot line and that concerns Parkman's father "The Nightmare Man". Peter Petrelli's predicament is mildly interesting. I still feel that reviving the Petrelli brothers and Sylar for Season 2 was a huge mistake. They should have let them die in Season 1 itself. :wallbash:

MT...looks like u havent seen the last eppy...

there were some new twists regarding the main plot....a new character has come who is supposed to be the starter of all the troubles....

basically, as normal serials (prison break, lost, etc), the plot is getting stretched a bit, and u may get bored with it...but keep in mind tht tv shows are meant to be a bit draggy....specially the ones in the drama genre....coz in comedies, u can have many eppys not totally related to each other, but drama has to be a real long story....so, overall, i still think heroes is damn good...