~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Just saw an ad about South Park premiering on VH1 this may 11th :clapping: . But I'm quite sceptical how much time it'll be able to live in a country where even Shin Chan was taken off by the moral police..Your comments? (and your reactions to this cool development :( )

Finished first 4 episodes of Heroes : Season 1. This show really seems to be very good. Can't wait to see how things ... unfold!

Completed Season 1 last night. Was pretty awesome,

Was expecting more from the last episode though. Was pretty weak, I guess my bar of awesomeness has been set quite high after watching the end of Dexter season 1

Will start season 2 as soon as I get some free space on my HDD.

Heroes went from "wow" in first season to "hmmm" in the 2nd season to "meh" in most episodes of current season..watch it at your own risk :clapping:

Lost is still going great, though current season is a bit too slow and not that fun..but ben always keeps things interesting :(

Edit: Am referring to the South Park episodes (gonna b aired on VH1)...now since the thread have been merged.. :clapping:

Awesome-o..!!!

Still remember the epic one liners:

You know what they say: You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks
Cartman: Mom,Kitty is being a dildo.

Mrs. Cartman : Well, I know a little kitty who is sleeping with Mommy tonight

Epic bare humor...!!!

Edited by F@tm@n

Heroes went from "wow" in first season to "hmmm" in the 2nd season to "meh" in most episodes of current season..watch it at your own risk :clapping:

Lost is still going great, though current season is a bit too slow and not that fun..but ben always keeps things interesting :(

I think current season of LOST is great. Lots of secrets are getting unveiled. but there are lots of destiny crap as well.

the himym episode which i heard so much about (holly) was a disappointment - all the episodes now boil down to barney and marshall doing some random sh*t and ted trying desperately to get someone. they should get a move on.

loved the last eppy of LOST - the last scene is pure awesomeness.

Guys yesterday started to watch lost season 4(star world) ..... the problem is that i have not seen a single episode of the previous 3 seasons ....... so my question is that are the seasons linked with each other......

You've already ruined a part of it for yourself by watching the 1st ep of Season 4.

Erase your memory and start afresh from S1.

And others just getting started with LOST -

You have a lot to catch up on now and there will be a tendency to just watch the recaps. Don't. Patience is the key. As the plot unfolds, you'll see the show rewards people who watch without missing a single episode. The beauty of the show lies in the way characters,locations and loose ends from one season get tied up/referenced two seasons after, which is just brilliant. Whether they planned and shot 2-3 seasons ahead or squeezed in a subplot to explain a turn of events is anybody's guess.

It all adds up to a very coherent story and is not a task anyone can pull off easily.

Edited by arun360

thr is gonna be one more season of lost after the current season, yes? in that case will get the whole lot on blu-ray n watch the whole thing once n for all.... just can't keep up with timings on a weekly basis :D

thr is gonna be one more season of lost after the current season, yes? in that case will get the whole lot on blu-ray n watch the whole thing once n for all.... just can't keep up with timings on a weekly basis :D

yes there will be another season..i think they said last year or the year before in some interview that lost will finally come to an end in 2010..

Everything in LOST is highly mysterious n heavily inter related !!!! u wont be able to understand if u don watch it from the first episode ! I have seen all the seasons n still i feel cheated....... :D showz gona end in 2010 n thr r so many things unanswered like tht monster in the island !!!! don even ask abt other things !

^Yup, definitely dude. U have to watch from the start

You've already ruined a part of it for yourself by watching the 1st ep of Season 4.

Erase your memory and start afresh from S1.

And others just getting started with LOST -

You have a lot to catch up on now and there will be a tendency to just watch the recaps. Don't. Patience is the key. As the plot unfolds, you'll see the show rewards people who watch without missing a single episode. The beauty of the show lies in the way characters,locations and loose ends from one season get tied up/referenced two seasons after, which is just brilliant. Whether they planned and shot 2-3 seasons ahead or squeezed in a subplot to explain a turn of events is anybody's guess.

It all adds up to a very coherent story and is not a task anyone can pull off easily.

Oh i see......... ordered all episodes from seventymm.com...... for rental basis.. :D