~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

56 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Guys Amazon sent me a preview link to watch unreleased tv series and give feedback. They asked me to sign NDA too. Anyone else got such invite? I saw two episodes already.

>Sign

>NDA

>Email

Does it work this way?

Done with Dark, season 01.  Whatta show .... that ending :O  The first 2-3 episodes were a little slow, but around mid season , the show picks up pace and then runs at breakneck speed, at times you feel like you need to take a pause and process all the twists & turns it throws at you.  

Onto season 2 now, need to binge it, before the final season starts !

On 6/21/2020 at 4:07 PM, Ne0 said:

Done with Dark, season 01.  Whatta show .... that ending :O  The first 2-3 episodes were a little slow, but around mid season , the show picks up pace and then runs at breakneck speed, at times you feel like you need to take a pause and process all the twists & turns it throws at you.  

Onto season 2 now, need to binge it, before the final season starts !

Season 2 is better. more mindf**kery awaits. 

On 6/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, adity said:

I'm pretty underwhelmed by Better Call Saul. About halfway through season 3 and I'm only really enjoying the Mike part of the series. Otherwise feels like a drag. People have said it's equivalent it BrBa and I'm just not seeing it. Jimmy's constant self-sabotage is just annoying. I don't like him at all. 

Honestly it doesnt really get much "better". Rest of the series is pretty much at the same pacing and same style as what you have seen so far. 

I loved it but it is not for everyone. Nothing like BrBa which moved at breakneck speed.