~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Yes, lets forget page 55 ever happened.

Whole bunch of decent shows all though the 80's and 90's, but I guess thats for a whole other thread. Or a nostalgic stop-gap in the midst of a GI meet :P

Edited by keyofx

Yes, lets forget page 55 ever happened.

Whole bunch of decent shows all though the 80's and 90's, but I guess thats for a whole other thread. Or a nostalgic stop-gap in the midst of a GI meet :P

that reminds me of one thread which Tyler created few months ago, omg where is it :( and what was it's name??

and anyways, who am i to talk? :huh:

peace

I didn't want to bring that up again, but +1 to you for realising it yourself. Mr. Sameer Forrester :bigyellowgrin:

bold n beautiful.... i :roflroll2: but u got guts 2 admit that over here..... or u just don't give a damn!!

i watched it....didnt like it....and i also hate how he likes to impose his ways on people and make it look like its the right thing to do...despite what he says, its not cool for men to be plucking their eyebrows and trimming their chest hair.....and its also sad to see what a patronising prick he is....he comes to india and patrosnises us and then he goes to america and talks about india like its the worst place ever.....and then he has the nerve to call himself indian....canadian piece of sh*t!!!

peace

Exaclty right! The guy is a prick. Worse still his whole stand up act is a one trick pony.

"Oh look those people have an accent. I can mimic it. I am funny. You know what else is funny? Other cultures."

Hardy-f**cking-har.

you guys have got to watch this show....it is epic...especially season 2

i watched it....didnt like it....and i also hate how he likes to impose his ways on people and make it look like its the right thing to do...despite what he says, its not cool for men to be plucking their eyebrows and trimming their chest hair.....and its also sad to see what a patronising prick he is....he comes to india and patrosnises us and then he goes to america and talks about india like its the worst place ever.....and then he has the nerve to call himself indian....canadian piece of sh*t!!!

peace

[/quote

I just rofled when u said "canadian piece of sh*t" .. I remembered the "Blame Canada" song from South park and how they always screw canada in the south park series

alright....i have taken it upon myself to promote "its always sunny in philapdelphia"....it is one of the best sitcoms on TV and i wont rest till more people watch it :dance:

i'll start by posting some of the episode names:

The Gang Gets Racist

Charlie Wants an Abortion

Charlie Got Molested

The Gang Goes Jihad

Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare

Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom

Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's a*s

The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby

The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation

Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender

the show touches upon some very controversial topics - racism, incest, war, politics, terrorism, abortion etc and does it in a very humourous way

WATCH IT

peace

What the..... its got 9.6 on IMDB.

Wanna buy! Whoz got the series?