~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

20 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I actually prefer the weekly format. At least gives me something to look forward to watching on TV.

Same. Plus, the discussion. Weekly. Binge watching works for me as long I have more shows to watch. Currently with nothing but re-watches, I rather have weekly episodes. 

22 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

Finished Dark. Wow wow! 10/10

It was so easy to ruin the entire thing, make it cringy, make it something as dumb as Mass Effect 3 but all that complexity led to something really simple. Don't mind it when done so well.

Definitely a masterpiece. 

PS: It does get slow at times but gotta keep at it.

did u finish all 3 seasons ? I'm still at s03e02, felt it got way more complicated than season 2 with the addition of

a parallel universe

concept !

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

did u finish all 3 seasons ? I'm still at s03e02, felt it got way more complicated than season 2 with the addition of

Reveal hidden contents

a parallel universe

concept !

I finished all 3. Yes, season 3 is overcomplicated because of season 2. Also kinda drags. Weakest season imo.

10 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Reveal hidden contents

a parallel universe

concept !

With T T comes P U. 

I found the third season to be the most simple. Second being the most complicated. 

Love how they connected everything towards the end. Was afraid they will make a khichdi.

Edited by Mizanurification

Finally completed 'Dark' .... What a brilliant show.  Everything is explained so beautifully in the end, that you cannot help but admire the ingenuity of the writers.  It keeps getting complicated until the last two episodes and then suddenly, as if like a completed jigsaw puzzle, everything falls into place.  

The episode - 'in between the time' (s03e07) has got to be one of the best written episodes in a TV show of all time !

I wonder if the writers had the whole story in mind and jumbled it up or they made it along.  Either way, one of the best sci-fi TV show ever made :hi:

Edited by Ne0

Fallout TV Show coming to Amazon from creators of Westworld

From Source

Bethesda Softworks has announced that they are partnering with Amazon Studios and Westworld creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy to create a television series based on Fallout. While a release date for the series was not provided, we do know that Nolan and Joy, along with fellow Kilter Films associate Athena Wickham, Bethesda Game Studios' Todd Howard, and Bethesda Softworks' James Atlman will all be serving as executive producers.

Sourcehttp://www.rpgfan.com/news/2020/10658.html

Watched Servant, haven't seen any posts about it here. Only season 1 is out and its pretty good stuff.

Psychological Horror from M Night Shyamalamadingdong, its as if this genre just agrees with him.

Rupert Grint is in it and he's freaking excellent.

29 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Watched Servant, haven't seen any posts about it here. Only season 1 is out and its pretty good stuff.

Psychological Horror from M Night Shyamalamadingdong, its as if this genre just agrees with him.

Rupert Grint is in it and he's freaking excellent.

It's pretty good. Toby losing his sh*t was crazy to watch. 

Yeah, Servant was pretty good overall. The penultimate episode, though, was f**king fantastic! I think that episode was directed by Shyamalan himself.

What irked me about this season was just how many questions were left unanswered.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

It's pretty good. Toby losing his sh*t was crazy to watch. 

I loved Rupert losing his sh*t when hes nannying the baby. All 4 of the lead cast are british and yet they manage american accent effortlessly.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, Servant was pretty good overall. The penultimate episode, though, was f**king fantastic! I think that episode was directed by Shyamalan himself.

What irked me about this season was just how many questions were left unanswered.

That was really well done, like you know something bads gonna happen and the dread just keeps rising until it hits you like a freight train.

Yeah, same with me, it answered a lot of questions but left 2 more in its place :/

The Great is also f**king fantastic. It's on Hulu, so you know the drill. S2 has been confirmed. 

Great comedy and satire. Excellent acting by ALL. And while it's poised as a comedy, it gives you the gut kick every once in a while. 

Anyone saw Warrior Nun?
The lead actress is like a cross between Ellen Paige, Jennifer Lawrence and Emilia Clarke lol. The trailer was dope.

Trailer:

Edited by Big Boss