~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Also, Ramin Djawadi still slays as usual.

Damn straight. I've never actually watched any of the movies/shows but the soundtrack is just amazing, be it Westworld or Game of Thrones

22 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I stopped westworld after the first season, isn't it how it was supposed to end ? What was the whole point of se02 ?

Same here, never ended up picking up Season 2. I wonder if I should now though? Is it worth spending time on?

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Same here, never ended up picking up Season 2. I wonder if I should now though? Is it worth spending time on?

Neither 2 or 3 is as good as season 1. If you're ok with that then watch it. However I think there are plenty of better shows you can spend your time on. 

19 hours ago, hope said:

Breathe Season 2 is so good. Upto Episode 7 now. Abhishek bacchan has nailed it.

Which Breathe did you watch? I found it pretty slow and stretched out. There was no suspense, no feeling of thriller. 1st 2 episodes were good but after that makers pretty much failed to build on top of it.

1 hour ago, Django_3101 said:

Which Breathe did you watch? I found it pretty slow and stretched out. There was no suspense, no feeling of thriller. 1st 2 episodes were good but after that makers pretty much failed to build on top of it.

You gotta let it breathe a bit :PI finished it last night. Excellently done. Abhishek bacchan is absolutely brilliant here. Great end as well. 

After first 2 epi it gets interesting. Dont know how you found it slow after that :wacko: Continue bro its very good.

Started watching dark. Now this is a slow show:P 3 epi in, the premise is mighty intriguiging but it is just not picking up. Apart from ulrich n that boy, characters are meh so far. Hope it gets better soon.

7 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

Agree. Start was good then went downhill. Bad pacing. Bad scriptwriting. Season 1 was much better.